BXV - 2nd Trade Period Official Thread

Started by Ringo, January 10, 2013, 10:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

As I said was going to reject trade but looks like you are re-negotiating,

Been trying to sort out the History with the Birmingham Bombers and bear in mind I am a new Administrator as well.

It Looks like Birmingham Bombers  were initially coached by Holz and Bomberboy.  Holz then relinquished the position which was taken over by Kilbluff and as I understand it Holz was to be retained in a mentoring role.
"Congratulations to Kilbluff who will be taking over Management of the Birmingham Bombers from Holz.  Holz will be remaining as assistant and mentor, which is great as he is one of our most respected and knowledgable coaches."
Stew is listed as assistant coach in the Bombers new Thread.  Can understand the confusion with Holzs status if the mentoring was not followed through and listed in the updated thread.

In Kilbluffs defence he was not involved in drafting of the team and is still coming to terms with the Virtual Sports scoring and drafting so maybe had a misunderstanding of values when accepting initial trade.

Whilst I have still not officially ruled on trade I will accept that trade is withdrawn and you are in a re-negotiation process.

kilbluff1985

Ringo not arguing but just pointing out that Holz was listed as an assistant coach also in my team thread until today when i seen he was joining Lez's TEAM

but it's all good from my point Holz has since pm'd me and explained himself and whilst he is still willing to give opinion on trades for us in the future he does not have an official role

Ringo

No problems thanks for the clarification - So many things to look at

Justin Bieber

Well holz told me last night he had nothing to do with the club anymore so I said ok you can help me and Jay out...  :-X

kilbluff1985

Hey Ringo looking at my list movements just wondering how many movements was the Buddy trade counted as? because Buddy was traded in during trade period one so thinking i should have 3 list movements used not 4

Ringo

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 18, 2013, 11:27:29 PM
Hey Ringo looking at my list movements just wondering how many movements was the Buddy trade counted as? because Buddy was traded in during trade period one so thinking i should have 3 list movements used not 4
You are correct missed that one so you have used 3 list movements.  Will amend front page.

picker_man

A trade between Tabs and Toga n Me

We Give: C.Judd + Henderson

Tabs Gives: M.Pavlich + D.Jolly

We wanted a solid forward line and Pavlich finishes that nicely, Also had no decent backup for Hale so hopefully Jolly can do that for us through out the year :)

Tabs to confirm.

Capper

Quote from: picker_man on January 20, 2013, 03:56:12 PM

We wanted a solid forward line and Pavlich finishes that nicely, Also had no decent backup for Hale so hopefully Jolly can do that for us through out the year :)

Tabs to confirm.
confirm, need another solid mid as only had 3 mids that could start

Sorry for the delay

Ringo

Quote from: tabs on January 21, 2013, 12:44:40 PM
Quote from: picker_man on January 20, 2013, 03:56:12 PM

Tabs to confirm.
confirm, need another solid mid as only had 3 mids that could start

Sorry for the delay
Trade approved
My trade
Hebden Bridge Hedgehogs receive Danyle Pearce and Rhys O'Keeffe
Swansea Breakers receive Leroy Jetta and Sam Docherty
has also been approved,

Capper

kilbluff1985

someone trade me a good young defender for Mitchell!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 21, 2013, 05:51:39 PM
I've offered you Hartlett and Mackie ::) (Mackie not that young)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: whatlez on January 21, 2013, 06:58:31 PM

That was for Swallow or Murphy wasnt it?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 21, 2013, 07:00:24 PM
Quote from: whatlez on January 21, 2013, 06:58:31 PM

That was for Swallow or Murphy wasnt it?
So. swallow is old.

kilbluff1985

not really he is 26 in June got at least 5 years left in him

i'd rather trade Mitchell