BXV - 2nd Trade Period Official Thread

Started by Ringo, January 10, 2013, 10:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

To update - Been cogitating over this trade for over an hour to see whether fair or not.  At the moment am leaning towards rejection and can advise reasons to you both if that is my final decision. Going to have some dinner and make final decision after that.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: whatlez on January 18, 2013, 08:43:49 PM
I shouldn't have a reaction here, but you withdraw without notifying me first and then it should irrelevant if it hasn't been approved. You agreed on a trade and you can't backout once it's posted. Wow.

there are no rules saying i cant backout of a trade once it's been posted

i did delete my post but your right it has been withdrawn

if you want to talk about being informed how about poaching one of my assistants and i was not informed

Justin Bieber

Was that last sentence about Holz? I didn't recruit him and didn't think he had anything to do with you. If it is Holz you should of messaged him about the trade. Yes this trade is in my favour and should not be accepted, but the fact you agreed on it and then people talked you out of it was a poor choice. I don't mind it being rejected, but instead of withdrawing without telling anyone, just message me and I would of said yeah fair enough. There is no rule, but it isn't the right thing to do...

Back if it Holz, if you messaged him about that trade, he would of said no. So if you go on about poaching your assistants. Lol.

picker_man

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 18, 2013, 08:50:18 PM
I shouldn't have a reaction here, but you withdraw without notifying me first and then it should irrelevant if it hasn't been approved. You agreed on a trade and you can't backout once it's posted. Wow.

if you want to talk about being informed how about poaching one of my assistants and i was not informed

There might not be a rule for it but its an extremely low act, and its not the way its done in XV's comps. If you give your word and agree to a trade then it should stand even if you changed your mind later

I would definantly not be happy if i was Lez and dont agree with what you did at all KB!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: picker_man on January 18, 2013, 08:55:14 PM

There might not be a rule for it but its an extremely low act, and its not the way its done in XV's comps. If you give your word and agree to a trade then it should stand even if you changed your mind later

I would definantly not be happy if i was Lez and dont agree with what you did at all KB!
I tried doing it in Asian with you lol and I didn't. I tried it in Euros, but didn't.

kilbluff1985

look i'm still learning about player values etc as far as i knew Simpson made up the difference between Mackie and Swallow but clearly not

if you knew it was so uneven you probably should have said something

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on January 18, 2013, 08:56:42 PM

I tried doing it in Asian with you lol and I didn't. I tried it in Euros, but didn't.

Haha yes i know :P I was so annoyed when you told Toga that lol but you kept your word :) I wouldnt want to trade with someone that cant do that....

Justin Bieber

Well you if want to renegotiate i'm happy to.

But who did I poach? Holz said has nothing to do with your team anymore...  :-X

kilbluff1985

Quote from: whatlez on January 18, 2013, 09:09:41 PM
Well you if want to renegotiate i'm happy to.

But who did I poach? Holz said has nothing to do with your team anymore...  :-X

that was news to me was on my team thread until today

JBs-Hawks

You guys are being a bit harsh on KB here he made a mistake everyone makes them and he wasnt involved in drafting so probably isnt as aware as us of premiums values, and realistically guys it was never going to pass anyway. Lets be civil here ;)

picker_man

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 18, 2013, 09:18:31 PM

You guys are being a bit harsh on KB here he made a mistake everyone makes them and he wasnt involved in drafting so probably isnt as aware as us of premiums values, and realistically guys it was never going to pass anyway. Lets be civil here ;)

What does him not knowing the value of players or wateva have to do with backing out of a trade he agreed to ??? He's been in the comp long enough to know.

Justin Bieber

I might do the same thing to you JB and see what how you like it...

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: whatlez on January 18, 2013, 09:24:36 PM

You said yourself that you have tried to do it twice so you cant really take the highroad  ::)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 18, 2013, 09:27:56 PM
Quote from: whatlez on January 18, 2013, 09:24:36 PM

You said yourself that you have tried to do it twice so you cant really take the highroad  ::)
Didn't go through with it though.

kilbluff1985

I did apologize in my original post about withdrawing for what it's worth, prob not much

Lez i don't blame you for being angry and i know i have lost whatever respect people may or may not have for me yes i should have messaged Lez first but i kind of just wanted to withdraw it first before Ringo possibly approving it and thought if Lez wanted to renegotiate it would be an option

so again i'm sorry that i went about the wrong way lesson has been learnt

Lez i got your pm about renegotiating but i'm still thinking about it