BXV - 2nd Trade Period Official Thread

Started by Ringo, January 10, 2013, 10:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Quote from: whatlez on January 18, 2013, 12:30:22 AM
I just realised why I commented. It was because I wanted to know which players were involved in the trade and was making it clear for Ringo etc. Then you had a go at me :(

yeah guess i jumped the gun :-[ just assumed you were going to go on about it being a bad trade and after taking like 2 weeks 2 get the deal done was not in the mood for it

my apologies

Justin Bieber

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 18, 2013, 12:33:13 AM
Quote from: whatlez on January 18, 2013, 12:30:22 AM
I just realised why I commented. It was because I wanted to know which players were involved in the trade and was making it clear for Ringo etc. Then you had a go at me :(

yeah guess i jumped the gun :-[ just assumed you were going to go on about it being a bad trade and after taking like 2 weeks 2 get the deal done was not in the mood for it

my apologies
:) please reply to my PM :) haha

Justin Bieber

Nice easy trade with Kb.

Andrew Swallow and Tensai Mzungu

For

Andrew Mackie and Josh Simpson.

Kb to confirm 8)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: whatlez on January 18, 2013, 01:31:53 AM
Nice easy trade with Kb.

For

Kb to confirm 8)

Confirmed.

Easy? how many pm's did that take lol

Justin Bieber

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 18, 2013, 01:33:22 AM
Nice easy trade with Kb.

For

Kb to confirm 8)

Confirmed.

You must be new here haha. But seriously, some of the trades I have had in Euros.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 18, 2013, 01:33:22 AM
Nice easy trade with Kb.

For

Kb to confirm 8)

Umm wtf? ???

Confirmed.

kilbluff1985

JBs you know Simpson is a first round pick right?

JBs-Hawks

kilbluff1985

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 18, 2013, 01:43:54 AM
You realise swallow is a premium?

yeah and Mackie is a premium defender the Mzungu for Simpson trade makes up for the difference between Mackie+Swallow

i'm sick of explaining myself tbh

JBs-Hawks

Mzungu is better than simpson aswell and Mackie isn't a premium.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 18, 2013, 01:47:55 AM
Mzungu is better than simpson aswell and Mackie isn't a premium.

not many defenders average more then 91

Justin Bieber

To be fair on Kb. He doesn't have many defenders and no cover. I have some decent defenders and he also has an awesome midfield cover.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: whatlez on January 18, 2013, 02:06:41 AM
To be fair on Kb. He doesn't have many defenders and no cover. I have some decent defenders and he also has an awesome midfield cover.

He just traded Ellis for Miles, when Ellis will probably average more than Mackie this year or at least very close to.

I thought the same when lez first posted holz as the trade was that bad.

kilbluff1985

I don't see the problem i still have one of the best midfields in the league, pretty awesome forward line and now a good backline

compared to most teams in the competition mine is pretty awesome not to mention i have some awesome young talent coming through Crouch, Tyson, Atley, Ziebell, Miles

my starting 15 is still better then most if not the best in the league and i have good depth

picker_man

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 18, 2013, 03:23:58 AM
I don't see the problem i still have one of the best midfields in the league, pretty awesome forward line and now a good backline

compared to most teams in the competition mine is pretty awesome not to mention i have some awesome young talent coming through Crouch, Tyson, Atley, Ziebell, Miles

my starting 15 is still better then most if not the best in the league and i have good depth

Have you checked the Cruisers thread, we win :P haha. If only i had a few more list movements :(