FIGJAM 2015

Started by AntG87, February 13, 2015, 02:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AntG87

I usually take SuperCoach more seriously than DT but this year I am giving DT more of a go!
This is my 1st draft of the season

B: B.Smith, J.Newnes, P.Duffield, K.Kolodjashnij, B.Maynard, M.Fuller---------------S.Siggins, J.Kolodjashnij
             Rookies obviously gap fillers for now. Prices are so much different than SC but top three guys should avg 80+ and I am hoping  K Kolod increases his avg with Eade pegging him in for more midfield time.

M: G.Ablett, M.Barlow, S.Pendlebury, D.Heppell, R.Sloane, D.Rich, B.Boekhurst, N.Freeman-------------K.Lambert, T.Dumont
             I like this line. first 5 all solid players, Rich should make a bit and expecting Boekhurst and freeman to play early. I am turned off by the rookies prices in DT 270k + for brayshaw, Biggs and those sort of players isn't really worth it.

R: N.Naitanui, T.Hickey-----------J.Griffen, M.Cox
            IF NicNat gets back to his old form he will be a big value pick. Backing Hickey for a breakout. He is clearly St.K's no.1 ruckman so he will get games. Griffen is next in line if Sandi goes down.

F: B.Goddard, B.Deledio, T.Mitchell, T.Walker, J.Hogan, L.McBean----------N.Krakouer, D.Markworth.
           TMitch for a breakout and to avg at least 25 touches a game. Deledio concerns me with his Achilles flare up. Walker, the new skipper, will play all games when fit and should increase is output a bit. McBean, Krakouer, Markworth all gap fillers for now.

So that is my first ever serious attempt at DT.
What do you think?

chief007

no swan in your forward line not sure about that, and tex wont be as consistent as others in the forward line, natanui back too old form? He has been injured for pretty much 2 years no different to taking a punt on leui or kreuz imo