Keeper27

Hawka

elephants

Love to help man but I've never played FIFA on PC! :(

_wato

stew42

Looks like they haven't improved career mode too much  :(

MajorLazer

Taken me a little while to get used to the gameplay. Passing and shooting are a bit different, but I should get used to it soon.

Master Q

Haven't got it yet  :P

People saying Cahill should be 64 or whatever are craaazzzyyy. He's a 75 at least.

_wato

How's everyone's FUT going? Rating of 76 with a chemistry of 60 odd, building my side and it's looking good.

The concept squad, works absolute wonders!!

Vinny

I don't have the game and I'm just doing a little trading for fun on the WebApp, up to 15k.

MajorLazer

Got 2 solid teams going, both 100 chem and rated about 80. Mate gave me 20k for some unknown reason and have had a lot of luck with packs so far. Have not and will not put any money into the game though.

_wato

Game is unreal Vin, get on it.

Wow that's crazy mate. The gold packs I've gotten have ended up with me having 4 83+ GK's and they're really not what I keep wanting to get - But that's seems unreal.

When I finish my team the overall rating will be 84 so I'm happy with that, and no player will be over 15k bar Tevez - Basing my team from the Serie A league, with Gomez, Pirlo, Tevez, Higuain, Luiz (from French league) etc  all being apart of it.

EPL, La Liga, Bundeslinga and leagues of that mould are all too expensive to build a good team around unless you go for real shotty players.

MajorLazer

Prices are starting to settle down a little bit more now. Before it was pretty much impossible to buy anyone half decent.