AXV: OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD (2015/16)

Started by BB67th, September 20, 2015, 06:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rids

Quote from: Ricochet on October 26, 2015, 04:15:12 PM
KL Crocs Give: N25
Bangkok Give: Curren + Lester

Rids to confirm

Confirmed. Nice and easy one here. 2 good depth players for a 2nd rd pick.

Rids

Bangkok give: nat 25 + B. McKenzie
Taiwan give: nat 23

Memph to confirm

Reasoning: I am aware that this is not needed but we were delisting McKenzie anyways so we get to advance a couple of spots in the nat draft and Taiwan get a guy who just signed a one year extension for 2016. If he gets games he will be awesome depth for Taiwan.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Rids on October 29, 2015, 02:28:13 PM

Memph to confirm

Reasoning: I am aware that this is not needed but we were delisting McKenzie anyways so we get to advance a couple of spots in the nat draft and Taiwan get a guy who just signed a one year extension for 2016. If he gets games he will be awesome depth for Taiwan.

Confirm.

Happy to back my knowledge and slip back a whole two spots in the draft :P to get another youngster with potential. We need as much talent as we can get, especially in the midfield, so happy to pick up McKenzie.

For the record I'm not sure McKenzie will get games at North. But, I do think he has enough talent to get picked up by another club at the end of next season if he doesn't play this year. And, then I think he can thrive. So, as i'm already playing the long game another prospect won't hurt.

nostradamus

Bangkok Crabs give Tom Hawkins + Nat 24

UAE Tigers give Jack Ziebell

A nice simple trade, nas gets the starting fwd he needs and we get the mid depth we need

nas to confirm

nas

Quote from: nostradamus on October 30, 2015, 10:06:32 AM

A nice simple trade, nas gets the starting fwd he needs and we get the mid depth we need

nas to confirm

Confirm.

Ricochet

Quote from: Memphistopheles on October 29, 2015, 03:40:43 PM
Quote from: Rids on October 29, 2015, 02:28:13 PM

Memph to confirm

Confirm.

Happy to back my knowledge and slip back a whole two spots in the draft :P to get another youngster with potential. We need as much talent as we can get, especially in the midfield, so happy to pick up McKenzie.

For the record I'm not sure McKenzie will get games at North. But, I do think he has enough talent to get picked up by another club at the end of next season if he doesn't play this year. And, then I think he can thrive. So, as i'm already playing the long game another prospect won't hurt.

CONFIRMED

Reasoning: Nice and easy. Depth used for a pick upgrade.

Quote from: nas on October 30, 2015, 10:08:12 AM
Quote from: nostradamus on October 30, 2015, 10:06:32 AM

nas to confirm

Confirm.

CONFIRMED

Reasoning: Hawkins had a down year, but is still in his prime and is easily seen as a 100+ forward  (which are hard to come by atm). JZ averaged more, but he looks like he'll be a mid only next year. The 2nd round pick makes up the difference in scoring and age.

BB67th

Quote from: Rusty00 on October 25, 2015, 10:09:49 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 25, 2015, 10:05:07 PM
KL Crocs Give: R41
PNG Give: R53 + Jacob Ballard

Rust to confirm
confirm

CONFIRMED

Reasoning: Nice easy pick and player swap here.

Quote from: Rids on October 26, 2015, 04:23:48 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 26, 2015, 04:15:12 PM
KL Crocs Give: N25
Bangkok Give: Curren + Lester

Rids to confirm

Confirmed. Nice and easy one here. 2 good depth players for a 2nd rd pick.

CONFIRMED

Reasoning: Rids said it all really, 2 decent depth players for a second round pick, fair enough trade.

BB67th

Apologies also for my recent inactivity. From late next week onwards I will be back online in my full capacity.

In the meantime, Ric is able to process any trades that don't involve the Crocs.

nrich102

Hong Kong Dongs Trade: Nat 4 + Ballantyne
Bangkok Crabs Trade: Nat 8 + Nat 23 + Nat 72

Need some more draft picks to fill my list up, and this improves my draft position.

Rids/Nost to confirm

nostradamus

Quote from: nrich102 on November 07, 2015, 11:57:40 AM

Need some more draft picks to fill my list up, and this improves my draft position.

Rids/Nost to confirm

Confirmed, Balla will be solid bench cover for us and Nat 4 means we're more likely to get the guy we've targeted.

nrich102

Hong Kong Dongs trade: Paul Puopolo + R68
UAE Tigers trade: Ryan Bastinac + N78

I get a Lions player who should slot into my midfield, and an extra National Draft pick which is helpful. Sucks to lose Poopy, but Basti should score more than him this year.

Nas to Confirm.

nas

Quote from: nrich102 on November 08, 2015, 06:59:23 PM

I get a Lions player who should slot into my midfield, and an extra National Draft pick which is helpful. Sucks to lose Poopy, but Basti should score more than him this year.

Nas to Confirm.

Confirm. Looking for that last Fwd & Poppy fills the void.

Ricochet

Quote from: nostradamus on November 07, 2015, 12:00:11 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on November 07, 2015, 11:57:40 AM

Rids/Nost to confirm

Confirmed, Balla will be solid bench cover for us and Nat 4 means we're more likely to get the guy we've targeted.

CONFIRMED

Reasoning: A slight win to Bangkok here but not blockable. Nat 23 is just > Ballantyne, balancing out the upgrade from N8 to N4.

Quote from: nas on November 08, 2015, 07:07:23 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on November 08, 2015, 06:59:23 PM

Nas to Confirm.

Confirm. Looking for that last Fwd & Poppy fills the void.

CONFIRMED

Reasoning: Pretty straight forward. Puopolo being a fwd attracts a little more value than Basti even though similar scorers. R68 to N78 balances it out

Rusty00

Quote from: nas on November 16, 2015, 10:03:26 PM
PNG Head Hunters give Jeremy Laidler.

UAE Tigers give Rookie Pick #30.

PNG get their early Rookie Draft Pick & UAE get some depth down back.

PNG to Confirm.
Confirmed.

Laidler not really in our long term plans and this helps us move up the rookie order.

Rusty00

PNG Head Hunters trade: N53
Mongolia Lambs trade: N64 + N80

Simple pick upgrade to give me an extra pick for rookie upgrades

Toga to confirm