Main Menu

Rory Sloane A Saint?

Started by Pkbaldy, May 13, 2015, 07:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pkbaldy

Nothing too serious yet. Just St Kilda CEO Matt Finnis saying that Adelaide's Rory Sloane is on our list of players to chase at the end of the season. Note, as a kid he was a St Kilda supporter, so that might work in our favour.

http://www.sen.com.au/news/05-15/saints-chief-on-rory-sloane-and-the-move-to-moorabbin

kilbluff1985

why not

Sloane, Danger and all the GWS guys would be a great get for you guys

Pkbaldy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 13, 2015, 07:11:38 PM
why not

Sloane, Danger and all the GWS guys would be a great get for you guys

Well I got my own little list of players I want us spend our cash on, and Rory Sloane is up there. Rory Sloane, Dylan Shiel, Adam Treloar, Dan Hannebery and Luke Parker would the top 5 for me.

Bill Manspeaker

a bloke on BF is very confident on this happening. he might know Rory's family or something, I dunno

would be handy! don't know what it would cost though

Bill Manspeaker

he and his family were die hard Saints supporters. he hated the 97 grand final, and in a weird set of circumstances, he gets drafted to the team that beat us. he wanted to be drafted to the Saints.

come home Sloaney!

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on May 13, 2015, 07:19:55 PM
he and his family were die hard Saints supporters. he hated the 97 grand final, and in a weird set of circumstances, he gets drafted to the team that beat us. he wanted to be drafted to the Saints.

come home Sloaney!

Our midfield will look so good with him in it too.. Longer Rucking to Armo, Dunstan and Sloane with Nroo and Steven on the wing next year  ;)

T Dog

Has anyone told TB yet?   :o

Pkbaldy

Quote from: T Dog on May 13, 2015, 07:22:54 PM
Has anyone told TB yet?   :o

Don't think so! But if this happens, I think someone should give him a hug. haha

Big Mac

You know Melbourne committed to taking this bloke?

Took Bennell instead

Flower me

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Big  Mac on May 13, 2015, 07:39:32 PM
You know Melbourne committed to taking this bloke?

Took Bennell instead

Flower me

You also know Melbourne took Jimmy Toumpas over Jack Viney's best mate Ollie Wines?  ;)

Jay

kilbluff1985

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on May 15, 2015, 05:49:03 PM
http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/afl/st-kilda-coach-alan-richardson-says-his-club-needs-more-players-like-adelaides-rory-sloane/story-fndv8ufg-1227356572845

Richo wouldn't mind some Sloaney

If we show a fair bit of promise against Adelaide this week, might sway him to come to us! Be a very big FA move!

Anyone know if he would be restricted or unrestricted FA?

Jay