Main Menu

St Kilda Intra Club Match

Started by Pkbaldy, February 20, 2015, 12:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pkbaldy

Tomorrow will be the clubs Intra Club match, with fill in players from Sandringham.
Playing list will be printed below. Noticed that Daniel McKenzie is not on the list. No idea why actually.

Ricochet

Only really interested to hear if Savage plays across halfback.

Expecting to see Newnes in the middle, but won't get a real gauge on how he'll go in there until NAB I guess.

Hope McCartin kills it

Bill Manspeaker

I don't think Lonie is playing

hopefully we get some footage of the game

Markworth, Billings, Acres, Eli, Spence and all the new blokes

I wanna vote for all of them  :(

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on February 20, 2015, 12:05:39 PM
I don't think Lonie is playing

hopefully we get some footage of the game

Markworth, Billings, Acres, Eli, Spence and all the new blokes

I thought the same, would of only just got out of the moon boot. So interesting if he does play or not.

Bill Manspeaker

crickets probably rained out tomorrow, got nothing better to do, I should head over to watch the game. buuuut I probably won't  :(

Mr.Craig

Rusty00

Daniel McKenzie not on the list. Is he injured?

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Rusty00 on February 20, 2015, 12:18:19 PM
Daniel McKenzie not on the list. Is he injured?
Yeah I got no clue mate... Last I heard he was training the house down...

Nige

Elliott Le Grice is reaaaally good, probably the best Sandy player playing in this intra-club game.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Nige on February 20, 2015, 12:25:29 PM
Elliott Le Grice is reaaaally good, probably the best Sandy player playing in this intra-club game.

Agreed, him or Ong. Le Grice was probably stiff to not be put onto the rookie list. I rate him.

Nige

Quote from: Pkbaldy on February 20, 2015, 12:34:08 PM

Agreed, him or Ong. Le Grice was probably stiff to not be put onto the rookie list. I rate him.
Le Grice is probably just a tad better than Ong, I'd like to see them both get a shot at AFL level before it's too late though.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Nige on February 20, 2015, 12:42:47 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on February 20, 2015, 12:34:08 PM

Le Grice is probably just a tad better than Ong, I'd like to see them both get a shot at AFL level before it's too late though.

Too different players :P But i would of enjoyed seeing Le Grice get a gig over 1 or 2 of the rookies we picked up! He gets the job done.

Bill Manspeaker

Billings to have 30 and kick 5

also looks like Lonie will play. crazy turn around. hope he kicks a couple too

Big Mac

Why can't Melbourne not be stupid and have their intra-club game on a weekend :(

Bill Manspeaker

least yours will probably be a bit closer macca :P