Sammy123's SC diary 2020 Edition

Started by sammy123, February 06, 2020, 10:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammy123

SC is upon us once again and here is my team i will sit on till i have seen rookies play in pre season games

Houston dawsom docherty Roberton young rivers(starcevich gould)

Macrae neale cripps bont yeo rowell Pickett robertson(mchenry schoenberg foot)

Grundy marshall(conroy)

Whitfield dusty steven hill rankine king(smith cameron)

202K in the kitty

Ringo

Interesting team Sammy with some uniques.  Would prefer to see at least 1 prem defender there but your choice.

Nice amount of cash for adjusting.

sammy123

Quote from: Ringo on February 10, 2020, 11:56:46 AM
Interesting team Sammy with some uniques.  Would prefer to see at least 1 prem defender there but your choice.

Nice amount of cash for adjusting.

I reckon before start of season Dawson will become laird/williams

Mat0369

Personally I wouldn't go near Houston, Dawson or Marshall. I really like your midfield and the forward line is also pretty solid. I think the two prems and Steven/Dev Smith at F3 is the way to go.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Mat0369 on February 12, 2020, 07:43:01 PM
Personally I wouldn't go near Houston, Dawson or Marshall. I really like your midfield and the forward line is also pretty solid. I think the two prems and Steven/Dev Smith at F3 is the way to go.

Marshall and Dawson I wouldn't touch either, but Houston definitely is a good pick - he's trained in the midfield all summer and Hinkley himself said that he is a "lock" in their midfield. Averaged 94 when in their mids last year and should be a Top 10 def this year

Saints, and Marshall, have publicly said that Ryder will be supporting him in the ruck so I don't see any upside in picking him

sammy123

Round 1 team:

B.smith doch roberton noble guthrie bzt(starcevich brander)

Neale kelly cripps mitchell mcluggage rowell green pickett(brown mcinerney buda)

Grundy gawn(conroy)

Dusty greenwood ceglar bradshaw smith taylor(davis cavarra)

Goosey

Very similar structure to what I think I will end up with, but with some different player choices. Plenty of good value in defence which allows us to stack up the forwards.

Hopefully this defensive structure performs well for us!