Rate my team ver 100

Started by geoffmack, March 23, 2016, 12:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geoffmack

Quote from: Ringo on April 19, 2016, 02:11:44 PM
From left field for you

Is it worth going Papley to Tom Hickey - giving you Ruck cover while you asses Martin.  Hickey has bottomed out  and should score 90+ most weeks.  So handy and you will have a stepping stone later if need be.

Would then do Milera to Byrne Jones via McDonald Tipp.

Holy smokes Ringo that is Left Field all right, something that I would never consider!!! Its a 2 trade strategy, I dunno if i wanna roll that many trades thru the rucks.

geoffmack

Martin named. Good.

Is pap trade bait? After this week he has a juicy run. Eagles, lions, bombers, Tigers so he may drop about 15k this week then go up a further 90k to 290k.

So possibly just Milera to DBJ/BYRNE/Wagner net 90k boosting my kitty to 470k.

But I need points as I'm 0-2

Ringo

With Bennedy nearing his ceiling is it worth upgrading to a prem mid of your choice for second trade, Most of the other rookies are still mooing so I would do an upgrade and Bennedy probably the one to upgrade.

geoffmack

geoffmack

Although I think menadue before Bennedy

Ringo

geoffmack

R5 2168
26 trades left
$43000

Traded Menadue -> Danger,  Milera -> DBJ (swing tippa fwd)

Banked Dangers 137 and dodged the fyfe bullet!

Now the big question is what to do with Fyfe. There alot of options, most obvious is Hannebery, basically a injury sideways as it nets me only $4k. Do i just do it and move on or look for more underpriced premo like Selwood, Murphy, Ward etc.

Gray in 2 weeks look tasty so need cash in bank.

Ringo

I would do Fyfe to Jelwood as he has an achievable B/e this week and will rise further,  Dea has a high break even so would look at downgrading him for cash to Lee or Tucker or move forward using Walla DPP if you wish a forward rookie instead.

geoffmack

Quote from: Ringo on April 27, 2016, 09:42:28 AM
I would do Fyfe to Jelwood as he has an achievable B/e this week and will rise further,  Dea has a high break even so would look at downgrading him for cash to Lee or Tucker or move forward using Walla DPP if you wish a forward rookie instead.

Yes u must have read my mind!! I was thinking straight swap to Hanners/Ward/Jelwood n downgrade Dea.

For some reason I have concerns re Jelwood, dunno why but I just dont think he can keep it up!! Maybe its just me...

geoffmack

I'm considering Fyfe to Murphy pocket $180k
Then either hold for upgrade downgrade next week with $227k in kitty to grab a fallen premo like Robbie Gray or trade Dea or Bennedy for a rookie generate a war chest to attack fallen premos next 2-3 weeks.

Is it foolish???

geoffmack

Gray off the table for at least a month. Gives time for cows to ripen!

Crazy idea: Fyfe -> Murphy, Dea -> Simpson. Didn't realise Simmo is killing it this year. No5 ranked Def!!

Tell me straight am I off my nut??  ;D

geoffmack

R6: 2169
25 Trades left
$89,300

Traded Fyfe -> Ward

This week I have no idea what to do. All i know is Dea must go but for who??

Ringo

McDonald Tipp or Bennedy are reaching ceiling.  So one of these 2 to Smith via Kerridge DPP and Dea to a prem defender if sums right shouldbe able to get any prem defender under $565k,

Other alternative may be Dea to Tucker and Weietering to a prem defender or

Dea to Tucker and McDomald Tipp or Bennedy to a prem fwd.

Either way think you need a one up one down this week.  Just conerned Tucker may be a slow burn but go with gut.

geoffmack

Dea to Simpson
McD-Tipp to J Smith via kerridge.

Or Dea to Pittard. Is Pittard the real deal?

gashman

Newbie here. Whats the target icon mean in the last column of stats?