Please help, money on the line!

Started by Carlton123, September 02, 2011, 05:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlton123

With over $100 on the line i really want to win this DT GF and have 2 trades left and 12k and i have no idea what to do, please help!

DEF: God, Gibbs, Fisher, Suckling, Enright, Adcock, Deledio (Poo)
MID: Thompson, Swan, Pendelbury, Ablett, Boyd, Bartel (Callinan)
RUC: Cox, Z.Smith (Bailey)
FWD: Goodes, O'keefe, N Riewoldt, Mzungu, I Smith, Didak, Franklin (Dahlhaus, Cyril, Sylvia)

I'm thinking of going Franklin to Lecras but not 100% sure about that. If i did that i'd have about 90k in the bank and then i'm not sure if i should go Bartel to Mitchell vs GC or Z Smith to Mcevoy. I could also upgrade Cyril, Sylvia or Mzungu and bench someone else.

Please help, any advice will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Andrew

G'day matey, a big weekend for you indeed. This is what I'd do:

Franklin -> Robbie Gray (playing Melbourne & a great point of difference while raising you $50k)

With the approx. 60k left over, I'd then sell Bailey (not playing) for Sandilands or Mumford. McEvoy comes up against Carlton and could struggle to pull a 100. The safe option is Sandilands. If the figures don't add up let me know as I'm not sure how much Bailey is.

Another one I'll slip in for you to consider is playing Puopolo (v Gold Coast) ahead of Adcock (playing Sydney at the SCG). Good luck.

Carlton123

Thanks heaps Andrew but if i trade in Lecras for Franklin who is 30k less than Gray i fall about 4k short of Sandi because Bailey is 254,100. I think i'm just going to play it saife with adcock over the little hawk because my opponent has adcock too. Also i'm thinking Swanny might get the tag and am tempted to go GAJ capt, but still unsure. Thanks very much for the help Andrew.

Andrew

Quote from: Carlton123 on September 02, 2011, 07:14:51 PM
Thanks heaps Andrew but if i trade in Lecras for Franklin who is 30k less than Gray i fall about 4k short of Sandi because Bailey is 254,100. I think i'm just going to play it saife with adcock over the little hawk because my opponent has adcock too. Also i'm thinking Swanny might get the tag and am tempted to go GAJ capt, but still unsure. Thanks very much for the help Andrew.

Well that works out just about perfect then, get Le Cras and Sandilands.

I thought Ablett would go huge last week and he didn't, don't know if he's fully fit. I think Boyd v Fremantle is a better captain choice for this week but your team is strong so I'd play it safe by picking Swan.

Andrew

Lecca haven't a quiet one, but how you looking mate?