Nat Fyfe
2 (50%)
Other FWD
1 (25%)
Other trade(s)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Carlton123

I've made all 5 prelim finals and am keen to win all 5 GF's!!! Wanted people's opinions on what to do with my 3 trades left and $7k in the bank. My team is:

DEF: Goddard, Fisher, Deledio, Suckling, Heppell, Enright, Adcock (Gibbs, Poo, Batchelor)
MID: Swan, Pendles, Thompson, Bartel, Ablett, Boyd (I.Smith, Jacobs, Callinan)
RUC: Cox, Z.Smith (Bailey, Gawn)
FWD: O'keefe, Goodes, N.Roo, Didak, Mzungu, Franklin, Pav* (Sylvia*, Dahlhaus, Richardson)

I'm thinking of going Pav to either Cyril (plays WB and GC) or Fyfe (Gun but plays Pies and WB and heaps of freo injuries) then just keeping 2 trades for the GF and if there is no injuries or rests downgrading so i can go Z. Smith to Goldstein. I could also do that ruck trade this week and play I.Smith instead of Pav. Or maybe upgrade another premo like Bartel or Fisher instead.

Really not sure what to do, please comment all help/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Windigo

Why not trade Pav & Sylvia this week? Work it out so you can trade Z.Smith>Goldy etc.

That's if you have enough cash to get a couple of guns.... ???

Carlton123

I only have $7k in the bank and i was going to trade Pav and Sylvia but i thought Didak and Mzungu should both get tons so would rather save 2 trades for GF.

Windigo

Trade Pav, can you get Johnson? If not, then get Fyfe. Didak & Mzungu should net 70+.