Got some cash need some class...

Started by Dommie, August 18, 2011, 12:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dommie

Team
Gibbs  Goddard  Deledio  Adcock  Murphy  Grundy  Duffield  (Poo  Hibberd  Thompson)

Pendles  Swan  Boyd  Mitchel  Ablett  Thomas  (Prestia  Jacobs  Calinan)

Cox  Kreuzer  (Lobbe  Derickx)

Pavlich  Cloke  Zaharakis  Sylvia  Lecras  Rioli  Mzungu  (Reivoldt J   Lynch  Harper)

4 trades and 200k in the bank

For the week after this i can downgrade gibbs to anyone and upgrade Kreuze likewise so this week i'm wondering who i should be spending this 200k on. Elimination games in both my leagues so definitely wanna make an impact. My ideas at this stage is maybe upgrade Hibberd to someone like Suckling or Bock for around 100k and maybe do the same with Grundy. Tempted to upgrade Mzungu to someone like Goodes as well but the way he is playing he is almost a premium himself. Any ideas on my two weakest links?

Rated_RKO

zaharakis needs to be traded before you think of trading mzungu
and hibberd obviously .....

prob get suckling and then see who you can afford for an upgrade to Zaharakis?

powersuperkents

Quote from: Dommie on August 18, 2011, 12:41:13 PM
Team
Gibbs  Goddard  Deledio  Adcock  Murphy  Grundy  Duffield  (Poo  Hibberd  Thompson)

Pendles  Swan  Boyd  Mitchel  Ablett  Thomas  (Prestia  Jacobs  Calinan)

Cox  Kreuzer  (Lobbe  Derickx)

Pavlich  Cloke  Zaharakis  Sylvia  Lecras  Rioli  Mzungu  (Reivoldt J   Lynch  Harper)

4 trades and 200k in the bank

Very good and unique forwardline. Trade Zaharakis for chapman if you have a bye this week. If not get Davis or Fyfe.

For the week after this i can downgrade gibbs to anyone and upgrade Kreuze likewise so this week i'm wondering who i should be spending this 200k on. Elimination games in both my leagues so definitely wanna make an impact. My ideas at this stage is maybe upgrade Hibberd to someone like Suckling or Bock for around 100k and maybe do the same with Grundy. Tempted to upgrade Mzungu to someone like Goodes as well but the way he is playing he is almost a premium himself. Any ideas on my two weakest links?

Dommie

Bloody Zaharakis! Totally forgot about that fool! That narrows my options down, cheers people

henry

I've had zaka since the start of the season and will only trade him next week. Why do you have to trade him this week?