Main Menu

Survivor 34: Game Changers

Started by jvalles69, February 27, 2017, 08:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

with a game of veterans how come no one thought what troyzan was doing was suspicious

kilbluff1985

Jukes

Ay dios mio that was great, poor Malc but oh well - just glad it want Aubae, JT or Varner

RaisyDaisy

That tribal was incredible lol

Spewing Malc is out

How the hell do they all just let Sandra control them so easy??!!! GET RID OF HER ALREADY!

Nige

I haven't been that upset at a twist/tribal/elimination in agessss. Malcolm's amazing and he just got flowered by the biggest piece of bullshower since Michelle Yi got voted out.

Malcolm's reaction as soon as the first vote in his name came out, plus his entire reaction throughout getting those votes, the torch snuff, walk out and in his final worlds made me incredibly sad.

I'm pretty much convinced that NuNuku is now flowered challenge wise because Sandra and Varner (even though I love him) are liabilities which means they'll go to tribal. JT is public enemy number one now, so if they lose next week, he's gone. Then the tribe will probably realise that between Sandra being hopeless at challenges and the fact that he's still around despite being a two time winner, she'll go.

This pre-merge is flowering ugly as. All the favourites are dropping like flies.

I'm really enjoying Culpepper a lot more than I thought I would though.

Spite

Quote from: Nige on March 25, 2017, 02:04:26 PM
I haven't been that upset at a twist/tribal/elimination in agessss. Malcolm's amazing and he just got flowered by the biggest piece of bullshower since Michelle Yi got voted out.

Malcolm's reaction as soon as the first vote in his name came out, plus his entire reaction throughout getting those votes, the torch snuff, walk out and in his final worlds made me incredibly sad.

I'm pretty much convinced that NuNuku is now flowered challenge wise because Sandra and Varner (even though I love him) are liabilities which means they'll go to tribal. JT is public enemy number one now, so if they lose next week, he's gone. Then the tribe will probably realise that between Sandra being hopeless at challenges and the fact that he's still around despite being a two time winner, she'll go.

This pre-merge is flowering ugly as. All the favourites are dropping like flies.

I'm really enjoying Culpepper a lot more than I thought I would though.

+1

I'm more upset that they obviously put idols on the beach only just now, Troyzan had to work his arse off to get his and Tai was just handed one. They let TONY go home by not putting an idol on the beach for him. What sort of bullcrap is that.

If we lose JT then Sandra, this cast suddenly looks a hell of a lot worse than anticipated post-merge.

PS I didn't like Rupert going home pre-game in bvw2 either, so stupid

Jukes

Damn that makes me annoyed :/ Tony Malcolm and JT voted out in the first five boots! Would much prefer Debbie, Troyzan, and Sarah Lacina over those three :'(

Hali and Brad keep climbing my favourites leaderboard every week at least

Spite

Quote from: Jukes on March 30, 2017, 07:51:47 PM
Damn that makes me annoyed :/ Tony Malcolm and JT voted out in the first five boots! Would much prefer Debbie, Troyzan, and Sarah Lacina over those three :'(

Hali and Brad keep climbing my favourites leaderboard every week at least

Yeah bloody annoying. To be fair, JT got vastly outplayed by Sandra which did make for some nice TV

Nige

Debbie's got to be one of the most annoying people to ever play this game, I honestly don't get what people see in her.

JT's just no good without Fishbach. He played a flawless game in Tocantins (with Fishy's help) but his HvV and GC appearances have been sad.

Sandra's absolutely flowered next episode and I've got a sick feeling my boy Varner is gonna go pre-merge again.  :'(

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Nige on April 01, 2017, 12:04:02 PM
Debbie's got to be one of the most annoying people to ever play this game, I honestly don't get what people see in her.

agreed

jvalles69

Debbie is as mad as a cut snake.

Sandra is soooooo Boss, that was soooo brutal.

JT legacy gone down the showerter after going home with an idol!

This merge could ruin some other big time players. :(

Jukes

Quote from: jvalles69 on April 01, 2017, 02:05:37 PM

Was his legacy not ruined by heroes vs villains?

Nige

Quote from: Jukes on April 01, 2017, 02:48:26 PM

I mean, to a degree - yes, but he still is a former winner who played a brilliant game in the imo often underrated season that he won. But yeah, he pretty much played a similar sort of game in HvV because he had a target on his back, and this he completely misread the situation and got completely outplayed by Sandra this time around.

Spite

Quote from: Nige on April 01, 2017, 03:36:46 PM
Quote from: Jukes on April 01, 2017, 02:48:26 PM

I mean, to a degree - yes, but he still is a former winner who played a brilliant game in the imo often underrated season that he won. But yeah, he pretty much played a similar sort of game in HvV because he had a target on his back, and this he completely misread the situation and got completely outplayed by Sandra this time around.

Yeah I agree with Nige. He openly said he had to go hard or go home in HvV so he tried something spectacular, risking it for the biscuit. It made sense to do what he did had the girls actually been voting out the guys. It just wasn't like that and not too dis-similarly to this season, he misread the situation and got voted out for it. I think he needs someone with clarity next to him to make sure his decisions aren't too fantastical. Hoping to vote for Sierra and telling brad to use the idol on her to try and secretly get out Sandra was just too big of a play to pull off. Sound familiar?
I do love watching him play though because you know you're going to get something big when he's there. Sad to see him go but Sandra is the Queen and she wanted him gone and thus it was done

Nige

Never been a huge fan on Sandra, but that was a classy exit and she did extremely well to last as long as she did. Plus she got rid of Tony and JT along the way, so credit where credit is due.

I still think Varner is toast next week and preview was just throwing us off. If that turns out to be the case then that's a shame, he's played really well so far imo and he's always a joy to watch, his confessionals are pure gold every damn time.

Debbie's exile basically being a reward where she ended up getting an advantage and hanging with Cochran was real lame, although Cochran was bearable but I legit decided to browse Reddit rather than watch that entire scene.

And Tai's definitely cemented himself as one of the worst players to ever play the game of Survivor. It's kinda weird, scary and sad all at once to think the guy has to idols and has zero clue what's going on. I don't even enjoy how much of a mess he is, it's actually kinda irritating how someone can be that clueless haha.

I think next episode is also bound to be the last one before the merge, just makes sense that they'd merge at 13. That's when it's really gonna get interesting. I daresay it's going to prolong the game time for someone like Tai who would otherwise be screwed.