Your Final Overall ranking for the year an did you win your Grand Finals

Started by LF, September 02, 2012, 10:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insano

1,304 overall and won 4/4 grand finals  :D

But in more interesting news, my brother-in-law will be going for a ride in his mate Dave's (aka Skinny Boys) brand new first prize Toyota FJ Cruiser later this week!!!  :o

Justin Bieber

DT Gun

I would tell you my team name but im having so much fun stringing you guys along, your all dying to know.

I missed out on top 100 by a whisker which is unfortunate but won all my GF's in style..

Master stroke of trading out selwood to stevie J and playing gibson won me 2 Gfs

Grazz

Quote from: DT Gun on September 04, 2012, 09:01:46 PM
I would tell you my team name but i'm having so much fun stringing you guys along, your all dying to know.

I missed out on top 100 by a whisker which is unfortunate but won all my GF's in style..

Master stroke of trading out selwood to stevie J and playing gibson won me 2 Gfs

This would need to be verified before to many here slap you on the back. You have to admit the way you came in ranting and raving about how good you are at the start of the season that people are naturally sceptical.
The statement that your having fun stringing us along doesn't wash with me either, if i was a whisker off 100 i wouldn't be shy about it, your only adding to peoples scepticism. I don't get why a normal human being would do that unless.

Your plan was smart though tell everyone how good you are and nobody has a snowballs chance in beating you so join my league and have a go at it, was clever but didn't endear you to anyone here, i'm sure you get that. As for dying to know i think your a little up yourself. I assure you nobody really gives a fat rats tossbag either way but you created that so you can enjoy your success by yourself if indeed it is true. Boo me all you like Ive never been big on popularity contests anyway. If you did indeed finish as you said i would be the 1st to apologise and congratulate you and remove this post.

DT Gun

Im not here for a slap on the back

I just read people making comments about me so i read into it that people were interested.

And people do wanna know

There is no point telling you my team name cos how will you ever know if its me or if i just picked up a random team and gave it to you..

Only way you will really know is if im in your league next year ;)

Grazz

Quote from: DT Gun on September 04, 2012, 09:59:45 PM
Im not here for a slap on the back

I just read people making comments about me so i read into it that people were interested.

And people do wanna know

There is no point telling you my team name cos how will you ever know if its me or if i just picked up a random team and gave it to you..

Only way you will really know is if im in your league next year ;)

Take a snap shot of your team page showing the team and rank with snipping tool or like, that will do it.

Edit: Nobody has it in for you its more that people dont like being talked down to in the manner you did.

DT Gun

Dont start this crap, this is a thread for people to celebrate their achievements dont make it about me.

And what i say is backed with facts, just not sugar coated and some people dont like it, such is life.

tbagrocks

Quote from: DT Gun on September 04, 2012, 10:08:31 PM
Dont start this crap, this is a thread for people to celebrate their achievements dont make it about me.

And what i say is backed with facts, just not sugar coated and some people dont like it, such is life.
this is where you're wrong, no one gives a toss where you finished, and if your ego gets any bigger Australia is going to need a new state, anyway, no one cares lol

p.s how does it feel to be so popular ;)

Grazz

Quote from: DT Gun on September 04, 2012, 10:08:31 PM

Thats fine i'll say no more about it, im not that interested. As you said its for celebrating peoples success in 2012
not for posting bullshower and arguing, as arguing with fools is daft, they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience. Cant see why you are so adverse to putting that snap shot up. Anyway enough said on the matter.

DT Gun

your the one who name dropped tba and i quote

"still no DT Gun yet"

So you obviously were waiting for me..

I have my haters, so be it.

Anyway can u idiots drop this and get the thread back on topic, it is ment to be for people to share their achievements with the community

tbagrocks

haha was just commenting to let everyone know that the self professed Gun had promised the world but still hadn't backed anything up, just to see how many people would laugh at you ;) btw did I mention no one cares :P like you really care about the community anyway, you only care for yourself and you know it!

Grazz

Quote from: DT Gun on September 04, 2012, 10:20:50 PM
your the one who name dropped tba and i quote

"still no DT Gun yet"

So you obviously were waiting for me..

I have my haters, so be it.

Anyway can u idiots drop this and get the thread back on topic, it is ment to be for people to share their achievements with the community

Real ones yes. If you dont get that you put so many people offside with how you came here thats your issue, to expect to walk back in as is if it never happened and be expected to be welcomed with open arms and believed then your kidding yourself and out of touch with reality. I hope you can come back from this and be as accepted as anyone should be here. You are able to contribute with valid and intelligent opinions and comments ive seen them. You catch more things with Honey than acid. All the best to you.

DT Gun

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 04, 2012, 10:26:43 PM
haha was just commenting to let everyone know that the self professed Gun had promised the world but still hadn't backed anything up, just to see how many people would laugh at you ;) btw did I mention no one cares :P like you really care about the community anyway, you only care for yourself and you know it!

Interesting..

Isnt it wierd when i created a thread 'ask dt gun' i had 4 pages of questions before i logged back on?

Hmm maybe i contribute a bit more than my little haters remember

Congrats Grazz and tbagrocks your vendetta against me has now ruined a perfectly good thread which the community was enjoying.

Im not replying to any more of this childish bickering you 2 are trying to start with me so dont bother

tbagrocks

Grazz

Quote from: DT Gun on September 04, 2012, 10:42:04 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 04, 2012, 10:26:43 PM

Interesting..

Isnt it wierd when i created a thread 'ask dt gun' i had 4 pages of questions before i logged back on?

Hmm maybe i contribute a bit more than my little haters remember

Congrats Grazz and tbagrocks your vendetta against me has now ruined a perfectly good thread which the community was enjoying.

Im not replying to any more of this childish bickering you 2 are trying to start with me so dont bother

That is not the case i assure you in fact im trying to help you. You are right regarding the thread though enough is enough.
I'll PM you, up to you how you take it.