Round 17 Trades

Started by Thunderbolts, July 11, 2016, 07:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderbolts

What are going to be your trades for the week?? Those with Gablett - is he gone for the year and out of your team or are holding because he will be back after a week??

Dave085

Reckon Harwood to Kelly/Vince.

Depends on what happens with Ablett re trade 2. If he is out then I'll trade him to Sloane.

If not then it will be Currie to Naismith if he is playing again.

Rusty00

I reckon I'm holding Gaz this week, regardless of the length of his injury. Matho can cover for a week, then I'll re-assess next week

Collins to William, Frost to Hall.

Jukes

Probably the hardest round trade-wise for me, so many options and all pretty meh-to-okay aha

Have done Dea to Docherty and Spudlett to Gaff, second one is a bit risky but I'm confident Gaff can average 100+ from here on in and be a keeper (or at least a R22/23 minor upgrade to Sloane/Neale/Hanners), while Dochers has been great all season and neither of them are at much risk of a rest/injury (compared to other considerations like Hodge, Kelly, and Bartel)

TomK

Rose/Phillips to Neale/Markov

Will deal with Ablett next week

DBRiMatt

Byrne to Castagna
Collins to Johannison

Leaving 266k spare for next week

LF

Not entirely sure yet until I see this weeks teams

nrich102

Going to do Tippa -> Laird. Was going to do Davis to Clay Smith, but with Gaz out I'll probably bring in SMitchell.

Thunderbolts

Well now that we know Gablett is out for the rest of the year means HE has to be traded....

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-07-11/shoulder-surgery-ends-gary-abletts-season

Jukes

Quote from: nrich102 on July 11, 2016, 05:53:18 PM
Going to do Tippa -> Laird. Was going to do Davis to Clay Smith, but with Gaz out I'll probably bring in SMitchell.

I'd be wary of Mitch getting a late-season rest mate, reason I'm not getting on Hodge atm and am nervous about having Mitch in my side already

WhatMate

Gaz is going to Neale/Sloane at this point.

Not sure whether to upgrade Liba/Kerridge who is giving me the showers to Kelly/Laird/Doch via DPP or just straight to Neale /Sloane.

jvalles69

Do I have the balls to go Ablett -> B. Crouch and Ruggles -> Laird....that is the question I'll be asking myself all week.

nrich102

Quote from: Jukes on July 11, 2016, 07:23:08 PM

I'd be wary of Mitch getting a late-season rest mate, reason I'm not getting on Hodge atm and am nervous about having Mitch in my side already
Good point, I will reconsider.

chief007

Quote from: nrich102 on July 11, 2016, 08:52:25 PM
Quote from: Jukes on July 11, 2016, 07:23:08 PM

Good point, I will reconsider.

Hes already had a few weeks off, the position the hawks are in with a chance of finishing top of ladder or top 2 id be surprised if he gets a rest, hodge as well has missed a lot of footy he will need a good few games to get ready for finals

chief007

ablett/kerridge to Sloan/ Grey leaves me with 222k
or

ablett/ Kerridge to sloan and Jack/hanners/Neale

which do you think, cheers