WXV Rookie Draft 2013

Started by ossie85, November 25, 2013, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 09, 2013, 07:32:04 PM
HP is out today will pick tonight
Hey what? I was out today also and got passed ???

Yep, one of the quickest pickers around too!

kilbluff1985

you should be angry at your co coach was online for like an hour

Nige

Justin Bieber

I just got home like 30 mins ago. Had to see to some reports and putting a nesting box in my birdies' cage. Will pick shortly :).

If Tbag/Jay would like to, I don't mind them changing their pick before mine, but think that may be against the rules :-X.

By the way, if I am on and a few picks have been taken, I can update the OP for Oss since I'm a mod ;).

CrowsFan

Yeah unfortunately it's against the rules. They could have changed before New Delhi picked, but not now...

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 09, 2013, 08:07:15 PM
I just got home like 30 mins ago. Had to see to some reports and putting a nesting box in my birdies' cage. Will pick shortly :).

If Tbag/Jay would like to, I don't mind them changing their pick before mine, but think that may be against the rules :-X.

By the way, if I am on and a few picks have been taken, I can update the OP for Oss since I'm a mod ;).

Special mod, I can't touch the world posts.

I think some people in the worlds are happy it's that way ;)

Justin Bieber

Sorry for a minor hold up fellas. Was going through a few players and seeing which guys to bring it. Was going to bring in ____ but had enough forwards and came across this guy and couldn't pass him as think he could turn into something decent!

PNL welcome Zachary O'Brien to the rookie list! Mature age inside midfielder who has a clean boot and also tackles well.

JBs-Hawks

Ringo

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 09, 2013, 08:50:21 PM
Sorry for a minor hold up fellas. Was going through a few players and seeing which guys to bring it. Was going to bring in ____ but had enough forwards and came across this guy and couldn't pass him as think he could turn into something decent!

PNL welcome Zachary O'Brien to the rookie list! Mature age inside midfielder who has a clean boot and also tackles well.

Could not even last to Nine - Thought he might have been out of sight at the Lions. Well done and he looks good at training as well although will be difficult to initially break into Brisbane's mids.

Justin Bieber

Yeah, read about him Ringo, killed the beep test and is training well. Will be tough to crack the side, but looks ready-made to help Lions out.

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 09, 2013, 08:57:06 PM
I'll grab Maister
He was never going to slip to my next pick :P. Happy he's landed on another list though :).

Purple 77

pyro was online this morning at 12:53am.... did anyone PM him?

Nige

Quote from: Purple 77 on December 10, 2013, 07:47:58 AM
pyro was online this morning at 12:53am.... did anyone PM him?
If that's the case... he's skipped?  :-X

I assume we allocate him a player like Pacific and message the next...

CrowsFan

Yep so pyro is skipped and gets Samuel Russell.

Ringo up now.

Regarding the messaging it should be whoever has just picked should then message the next person on the list...

Ringo

In keeping with policy of looking to the future the Royals will select a developing ruckman Archie Smith may be the next Dean Brogan making a successful transition from basketball.

Have PM'd holz

Holz

not sure why but im going to pick my 17th defender.

Tom Simpkin