Main Menu

Geelong vs Melbourne Round 12

Started by Barra13, June 17, 2015, 04:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Oh my god.

I'm literally not going to watch this, this is an absolutely atrocious team that we have to field, at SIMONDS flowerING STADIUM, against a team celebrating a 300th.

Oh my god, I have no doubt that this will be a pathetic 100+ point loss.

Big Mac

Why isn't Fitzy playing?

Someone needs to give Gawn a chop out and they can't seriously expect to play Spencer forward

At least Fitzy would allow Howe to go forward and actually have someone who can mark the ball in there

Purple 77

Quote from: Big  Mac on June 19, 2015, 05:14:20 PM
Why isn't Fitzy playing?

Someone needs to give Gawn a chop out and they can't seriously expect to play Spencer forward

At least Fitzy would allow Howe to go forward and actually have someone who can mark the ball in there

Oh, I just don't care any more.

At least in the scope of this match.

Big Mac

Purple 77

Quote from: Big  Mac on June 21, 2015, 06:32:58 PM
That just happened, right?

I honestly can't explain it.

If anything, gets me a little bit more pissed off about last week lol

I'll watch the replay tomorrow, and its then that I'll be feeling unbelievably happy like I have after every other win :D

But right now... its strange. I feel a little detached from the win, like I don't deserve to feel happy, coz I didn't watch it  :-\

Big Mac

Quote from: Purple 77 on June 21, 2015, 06:53:53 PM

I'll watch the replay tomorrow, and its then that I'll be feeling unbelievably happy like I have after every other win :D

But right now... its strange. I feel a little detached from the win, like I don't deserve to feel happy, coz I didn't watch it  :-\

I actually feel kind of the same way, at least I caught the second half though

Still can't believe it

No idea how we kicked 18 goals with that forward line

Purple 77

Quote from: Big  Mac on June 21, 2015, 06:56:40 PM

Still can't believe it

Just how everything....

Jones and Vince, third week in a row they have gone big. The common denominator? Max Gawn. I think we may have found our number 1 ruckman?

Big Mac

Quote from: Purple 77 on June 21, 2015, 07:00:24 PM

Still can't believe it

Just how everything....

Jones and Vince, third week in a row they have gone big. The common denominator? Max Gawn. I think we may have found our number 1 ruckman?

Yep if he can stay injury free he is the man

Can't wait to watch his 1st qtr, dominated apparently

Purple 77

Fantastic post from an angry geelong supporter at Big Footy

Quotethe game is dunn, we are gawn. watt was that shower? i am so cross right now, i might punch someone lke mike tyson, hope the missus posts bail, its a stretch for us to make top 4 now, in fact the dawes is now closed

Love it

ossie85

Quote from: Purple 77 on June 19, 2015, 05:09:54 PM
Oh my god.

I'm literally not going to watch this, this is an absolutely atrocious team that we have to field, at SIMONDS flowerING STADIUM, against a team celebrating a 300th.

Purple 77

Quote from: ossie85 on June 21, 2015, 08:26:57 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on June 19, 2015, 05:09:54 PM
Oh my god.

Oh come on, I JUST FOUND OUT Jesse Hogan wasn't playing  :P

I still can't believe we won.

Grazz

Still can't believe it

Just how everything....

He was awesome today i must say if he doesn't get 3 votes for that game we need to take it out of the umps hands.
Kept saying to myself is that Gawn is that really him, huge game. Brayshaws game was good i like this kid got a ripper there.

Barra13

Both Spencer and Gawn were plucking marks out of the air like I've never seen. Ridiculous... and awesome.

Big Mac

Any chance big Maxy has made any of our mids fantasy relevant or am I getting ahead of myself?  :P

Barra13

Vince with 34, 38 and 38 disposals in his last three are definitely huge games.

I'd say Jones was relevant last year, was down on form the first few games this year. I have Jones in an elite league, so thats finally paying off for me now. Tyson, not so much...