Main Menu

Tippett

Started by Cicjose, October 30, 2012, 01:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

its going to be really hard to get back into it after not having played footy for like 3/4 of a year...

ossie85

Quote from: Ziplock on December 06, 2012, 07:28:51 PM
its going to be really hard to get back into it after not having played footy for like 3/4 of a year...

Yeah, you're right. Though after the first 4ish matches, reckon he'll be fine.

Toga

will he be able to play in the 2's during his suspension though?? ???

Grazz

Quote from: Toga on December 07, 2012, 01:16:11 PM

will he be able to play in the 2's during his suspension though?? ???

Nuh he cant play in any footy competition at all mate.

Ziplock

they could send him overseas to play footy?

not that it would help :P

Grazz

I reckon no footy is "No Footy" anywhere. He and the club (Sydney) may not be thrilled about his ban but it will give him time to get his body a 100%, an extended break has to have a benefit for a fooballer. Admitedly an older player would probably benefit further but i think he'll be pretty fit and healthy when he gets going and he'll be chomping at the bit to go. Take a few games to get match fit and get all your touch back. Just in time for the Swans to push for a high top 4 spot, bugger haha.

Capper

could be a good upgrade target for R15 depending on how he goes if R13 and 14 for fantasy

Ziplock

Quote from: Grazz on December 08, 2012, 11:41:40 AM
I reckon no footy is "No Footy" anywhere. He and the club (Sydney) may not be thrilled about his ban but it will give him time to get his body a 100%, an extended break has to have a benefit for a fooballer. Admitedly an older player would probably benefit further but i think he'll be pretty fit and healthy when he gets going and he'll be chomping at the bit to go. Take a few games to get match fit and get all your touch back. Just in time for the Swans to push for a high top 4 spot, bugger haha.

the  bans come from the AFL, the australian football league, so there's logically no reason why he wouldnt be able to play in like italy or something :P

nrich102

Quote from: Ziplock on December 08, 2012, 02:25:07 PM
Quote from: Grazz on December 08, 2012, 11:41:40 AM
And they play alot of AFL over there

the  bans come from the AFL, the australian football league, so there's logically no reason why he wouldnt be able to play in like italy or something :P