The Full Bads 2016

Started by TC4ST, December 09, 2015, 03:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TC4ST

Just stumbled across these forums the other day and would love to chat some footy pre-Xmas with other keen beans!

This is my first crack at it for 2016.

DEF: Yeo, Smith, Duryea, Harwood, Weitering, Litherland - Brown, Viojo-Rainbow
MID: Fyfe, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Sloane, Selwood, Ablett, Conca, Myers - Keays, Gore, Saunders
RUC: Goldstein, Martin
FWD: Wingard, Greene, Hunter, Kennedy, Hoskin-Elliott, Kerridge - Petracca, Hipwood

17k left over

Backline is a bit of a case of sliding doors. With Brown back it could be time for Yeo to move into the middle. And with Lake retiring, reckon Stratton takes his job and Litherland takes Stratton's job. Duryea to replace Suckling and roam free.

Had no intention on rolling with 6 premium midfielders but believe those six will all finish top 10 for season average and each are underpriced due to injury. Can't justify passing on any of them!

Forwardline is tough without knowing positions but Greene played nearly all forward last year and Hoskin-Elliott nearly always plays forward so hoping they'll be there.

Would love some criticism and feedback!

Money Shot

Not a bad start but I would downgrade Conca and Litherland to rookies and upgrade Dureya to a premium. Just see more value in that. Love the Hoskin Elliot pick!

fasttrack13

look to free up some cash in your midfield... 6 premiums is a lot and although allows you to score well, but i only see you getting 12 premium keepers out of it which is the bare minimum.
i reckon you sacrifice 1 of those mids for 2-4 down back!

Duryea though i can see being good pick... Proven he can score 89,113,97 through finals...!

quinny88

If you want to go with a midfield 6 deep and a set and forget ruck line then I think you need to use guys like Libba, Crouch and Omeara. The money spent in the midfield is hurting your forward and back lines too much IMO

Capper