The already planning for SC 2016 thread

Started by Judd Magic, July 28, 2015, 08:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Quote from: Holz on August 11, 2015, 05:40:43 PM
nobody is a bigger fan of goldy than me on this site. However im not paying that much for him. I only would if he had season of going 125+.

Ill use my cash elsewhere and get him in before the byes.
You say that now but come round 1 you won't be able to help yourself. ;D

Grazz

Quote from: enzedder on August 11, 2015, 06:26:45 PM
nobody is a bigger fan of goldy than me on this site. However im not paying that much for him. I only would if he had season of going 125+.

Im with you, will be watching Holz's team closely over the off season prior to round one. :P

enzedder

Quote from: Grazz on August 11, 2015, 06:32:07 PM

Im with you, will be watching Holz's team closely over the off season prior to round one. :P
You, me and everyone else will. :)

Grazz

Quote from: enzedder on August 11, 2015, 07:14:37 PM

He's flowered now can't possibly pick him.  :P

TomK

As someone who comes up against Goldy every week with the C on him, trust me, it's not very fun. At this point of time, I'll probably be starting him.

Holz

Quote from: Grazz on August 11, 2015, 07:16:37 PM
Quote from: enzedder on August 11, 2015, 07:14:37 PM

He's flowered now can't possibly pick him.  :P

im mad at myself for this shocking season and quite embarssed im going to prove its just 3rd years blues though and will be taking my research up a notch. I have already started at my money will be spent in the midfield this year, as always my team is built from the rookies up. If I have a spare 200k I cant use i will upgrade Jacobs or NIc Nat (my current line up) to him. But if not ill use the cash wisely.

He wont be in my mock teams but when  i go stealth mode with two weeks to go, who knows what will happen.

crowls

Quote from: honza on August 08, 2015, 11:04:25 AM
Don't spend money on backs. Just don't do it.  >:( You can blow a few mill on a backline that will limp to a 90 average, or spend next to nothing on one that will get 85.

My 2016 team:

B: some pickles i saw racing on the maccas window
M: Rocky, Libba
R: Set and forget
F: Gray
Love it. ;D

Though I am willing to take experienced mid/def.     Also good area to find reasonable rookies.     Saad, Oxley could almost have played all season.     

ronl

That Ablett, Rocky, Fyfe, Pendles, Libba midfield will have already been pencilled in by a lot of coaches I'd say.  If a mishap were to befall Mr Goldstein, the Martin/Kreuzer ruck combo also appeals.

crowls

Does anybody know where you can download the SC stats for 2015  both the players and the SC coaches data?

thanks

_wato

Is everyone really that keen to start Libba??

The emergence of Wallis, Dahl, Picken, Bont & Macrae (to a further extent) has me wondering whether Libba will really average anything over 105 next year, after previously averaging 110+ in a weak midfield.

Their engine room is sublime and I know he'll get thrust straight back in there but some of those boys will be hard pressed to move out of there. Will he be $450k do we think, or more?

Oh, and Prestia is an absolute lock for me this year. Will average over 110 quite comfortably with O'Meara still going to be in doubt and Bennell leaving, as well as the return of Ablett. Love the look of him with Ablett, Rockliff, Sloane, Pendles and Sidebottom.

Grazz

Quote from: _wato on September 07, 2015, 11:57:05 PM
Is everyone really that keen to start Libba??

The emergence of Wallis, Dahl, Picken, Bont & Macrae (to a further extent) has me wondering whether Libba will really average anything over 105 next year, after previously averaging 110+ in a weak midfield.

Their engine room is sublime and I know he'll get thrust straight back in there but some of those boys will be hard pressed to move out of there. Will he be $450k do we think, or more?

Oh, and Prestia is an absolute lock for me this year. Will average over 110 quite comfortably with O'Meara still going to be in doubt and Bennell leaving, as well as the return of Ablett. Love the look of him with Ablett, Rockliff, Sloane, Pendles and Sidebottom.

I think with the rotations capped at 90 the more players you have that can run through the middle the better.

LordSneeze

Quote from: Grazz on September 08, 2015, 12:09:02 AM
I think with the rotations capped at 90 the more players you have that can run through the middle the better.

This will be a major advantage along with getting the mids that rest forward rather than on the bench.

iZander

Hey guys, wouldn't say I'm considering Blicavs for 2016 supercoach but not really sure where to ask this.

Do you guys think Blicavs will have ruck status next year? He averaged 16 hit outs but surly a lot of those were 3rd man up? (does that make a difference)
Thoughts?

MC

Quote from: iZander on September 29, 2015, 10:23:57 PM
Hey guys, wouldn't say I'm considering Blicavs for 2016 supercoach but not really sure where to ask this.

Do you guys think Blicavs will have ruck status next year? He averaged 16 hit outs but surly a lot of those were 3rd man up? (does that make a difference)
Thoughts?

There's a thread on this:
http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,104438.0.html

To answer your question, I personally think he remains as a Ruck/Mid

iZander

Quote from: MC on October 01, 2015, 03:37:52 AM
Quote from: iZander on September 29, 2015, 10:23:57 PM

Thoughts?

There's a thread on this:
http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,104438.0.html

To answer your question, I personally think he remains as a Ruck/Mid

Thanks mate :)