Hey, how do i join in?

Started by kilbluff1985, November 25, 2012, 05:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 28, 2012, 11:41:58 PM
Quote from: Noz on November 28, 2012, 11:20:08 PM
If anyone is interested in joining in on this competition still i would be accepting all assistant coaching role. Looking forward to expanding my brilliant coaching staff currently consisting of myself.

Turkish Gazelles!
Don't be lied to, the Llamas are where it is at!

What's at the Llamas?

You will win the wooden spoon next season and probably the 2014 season as well, You will be lucky to even win a game. I'm sure so many people want to be apart of the Llamas

Nails

Quote from: Noz on November 30, 2012, 08:45:00 AM
If anyone is interested in joining in on this competition still i would be accepting all assistant coaching role. Looking forward to expanding my brilliant coaching staff currently consisting of myself.

Turkish Gazelles!

What's at the Llamas?

You will win the wooden spoon next season and probably the 2014 season as well, You will be lucky to even win a game. I'm sure so many people want to be apart of the Llamas

Perfect kind of club to be an assistant at. You can actually have an impact, help tbag turn it around. Better than coming into a premiership favourite and just sit there watching the team win without having to do anything.

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on November 30, 2012, 04:35:27 PM

Turkish Gazelles!

What's at the Llamas?

Perfect kind of club to be an assistant at. You can actually have an impact, help tbag turn it around. Better than coming into a premiership favourite and just sit there watching the team win without having to do anything.
So I shouldn't join your team then Nails? :-\

Nails

Quote from: SilkySkills on December 01, 2012, 12:47:03 PM
Quote from: Nails on November 30, 2012, 04:35:27 PM

Turkish Gazelles!

What's at the Llamas?

So I shouldn't join your team then Nails? :-\

Depends... 3 top 4 sides and 1 Young British side

Mitch Wallis, David Swallow and Brad Ebert for mids...

Should be a bright future, but possibly not even top 8 this year.

Jay

I wouldn't mind an assistant for Asians. Preferably someone familiar with sportsbet scoring  and is regularly active. PM me >:D

tbagrocks

Quote from: Jayman on December 04, 2012, 04:35:30 PM
I wouldn't mind an assistant for Asians. Preferably someone familiar with sportsbet scoring  and is regularly active. PM me >:D
Yeah it's tough when assistants decide to defect, well Tibet would like some experience also but if not, I'll go ahead and beat you all by my self ;)

But if someone wants to join in on building the greatest team the world has ever seen I welcome you ;D

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66638.0.html

Capper

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 04, 2012, 04:38:57 PM
Yeah it's tough when assistants decide to defect, well Tibet would like some experience also but if not, I'll go ahead and beat you all by my self ;)

But if someone wants to join in on building the greatest team the world has ever seen I welcome you ;D

Jayman has 4 assistants left anyway

I am also looking for an assistant in BXV as BGK has gone away

Jay

Quote from: tabs on December 04, 2012, 04:49:28 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on December 04, 2012, 04:38:57 PM
I wouldn't mind an assistant fwqqor Asians. Preferably someone familiar with sportsbet scoring  and is regularly active. PM me >:D

Jayman has 4 assistants left anyway

I am also looking for an assistant in BXV as BGK has gone away
many of whom have other issues more.important than the good old Strikers. Another experienced assistant would come in handy

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on November 28, 2012, 11:37:34 PM
I'm looking to be more involved in Euros...I am an assistant to Lez at the moment but he already has Ada, Koop and Grazz on board so I feel my talents would be better used elsewhere.

PM me :)

perhaps you should bring your talents to miami beach.

Jay

Quote from: Holzman on December 04, 2012, 05:04:25 PM
Quote from: Jayman on November 28, 2012, 11:37:34 PM
I'm looking to be more involved in Euros...I am an assistant to Lez at the moment but he already has Ada, Koop and Grazz on board so I feel my talents would be better used elsewhere.

PM me :)

perhaps you should bring your talents to miami beach.
Im not a bandwagon type if guy :P

Justin Bieber

Are you into Dreamteam? Do you like the nice green land of Iceland? Don't you just love looking at Polar Bears devour their prey? Then why not join the Iceland Polar Bears in the European XV's :D.

I mean if these eyes can't drag you in, then you have no taste in men :P.

elephants

Scooter Selwood wants to come to Belguim I am hearing ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on December 04, 2012, 07:34:07 PM
Shame they never offer enough to us to come remotely close to making a serious move for him :P.

elephants

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 04, 2012, 07:57:24 PM
Shame they never offer enough to us to come remotely close to making a serious move for him :P.
Haha I hear he was just gonna walk out! :o :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on December 04, 2012, 09:02:13 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 04, 2012, 07:57:24 PM
Haha I hear he was just gonna walk out! :o :P
I heard he already has :o