Round 23 final scores.

Started by MinistryOfFootball, September 01, 2013, 07:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty00

Was heading for over 2500 until Harry O pulled out and then Swan (C), Sidey and Beams stunk it up.

Possumo

Very unlucky! Well done in finishing in the top 500! Good effort.

I'm sure we will all still post on here thought pre season, so we won't be out of action for too long!
Great support though everyone, good to see everyone helps each other out even though we are competing against each other! ;) bring on 2014!
[/quote]

Yeah cheers mate, I ended up finishing 301st, which hurts as I could have maybe even jumped into the top 200  8) I definitely have the knew trade system to thank though, as I really traded my way back into it, after starting the season fairly poorly, going from 26,000 overall by round 4, to top 1000 by round 8!

It's funny though, because in saying that, two trades that initially helped me get into the top 300 over the past 5 weeks have actually been my undoing in the last two. Tom Mitchell > Griffen in round 18, and then Priddis > Beams in round 19. If only I had of gotten Monty, or gotten one of the perhaps less hiss scoring but more consistent mids in Kornes or S. Selwood  :-[ Kornes has finished the season in the same way he started, so congrats to anyone who picked him up/kept him. The same (to a lesser extent) for Selwood.

Anyway, I better stop crying over spilt milk! Both of those trades seemed like the obvious choices at the time, as they really did seem like the two players who would have help give me the edge.

Bluke

Enright griffen barlow and Swan (C) all held my score back.