Help me win 50k

Started by Power16, August 27, 2013, 05:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty00

Quote from: Power16 on August 28, 2013, 12:35:56 AM
Quote from: Lozza on August 28, 2013, 12:26:01 AM
Maybe consider whether Montagna will get the Crowley tag. Heard Crowley say he may go to Jack Steven but there is still the possibility he goes to Montagna.

interesting, got any source for this?
Crowley said it in the post match interview on the ground after the Port game. I can't remember the exact question Leigh Colbert asked him and Crowley said something like he may go to Jack Steven.

So not sure if he was fully expecting to go to Steven or whether he just picked one of the Saints midfielders off the top of his head  ;)

Bluke

Sam Butler has been scoring really well since Hurn and Waters have both been out.

Masten and Libba for Stanton. Or you could trade Ablett since he has been in such shower form and rumored to be injured...

dirkdiggler

Trade out Ablett for Liba...he wont have the balls to trade Ablett

zeddyzed

No prizes for 2nd place, so go crazy. If i was you and you had no player outs this week, i would bring in Libba and Griffen. Cotchin was very poor last week, and Stanton can go big, but i would back in at least 1 of Libba and Griffin to go 140+ this week.

...And i reckon Hook will be thinking the same haha!
Goodluck mate!

Power16

I'll definitely post on here what I've done as soon as its on lock out.

Yeah I'm not sure whether he will cover my players or go for the point grab with Griffen. Will be interesting.

Edit: Well can't bring in ward now he's out ahah. Back to the drawing board.

Scrads

Quote from: Power16 on August 28, 2013, 11:19:18 PM
I'll definitely post on here what I've done as soon as its on lock out.

Yeah I'm not sure whether he will cover my players or go for the point grab with Griffen. Will be interesting.

Edit: Well can't bring in ward now he's out ahah. Back to the drawing board.

I would say he will trade to 2 of your uniques you are the least likely to trade out tbh, the optimum situation for him is having less unique players with you. I suggest trying to negate that by trading out players you have common to him (hopefully upgrading haha).

Good luck :)

Andrew

1) Play Terlich over Gibbs. Benching Gibbs this week is a good move for anyone with an equal/better replacement on the bench.
2) Stanton -> Masten, bench either Cotchin or Barlow (all the Freo outs can't help him but Cotchin getting the Hocking tag after being subbed out last week ain't great either...)
3) Kennedy -> Stokes, bench Mayne
4) Nick Riewoldt as captain with McPharlin/Johnson/Dawson all missing for Freo... surely everyone is going him captain though?!

Hope you've got enough cash for those trades, maybe sell Mayne instead of Kennedy if cash is an issue. Solid bench cover might end up winning you the $50k, who knows...

Good luck!

Dave085

So what did you end up doing???

What trades did he make???

Mr.Craig

Dunno what trades he made but as of last round the top team had Lewis and Jack and Power16 didn't have anyone in this game.

Power16

I made
Montagna and Stanton for Liberatore and Watson
Benched Ablett in midfield
Benched Gibbs in Defense
Benched JJK in forwards
Stvie J cap

He went
Lewis and Hansen to Minson and Riewoldt
Must've put cox forward.
Swan cap

PK

Quote from: Power16 on August 31, 2013, 09:25:22 AM
I made
Montagna and Stanton for Liberatore and Watson
Benched Ablett in midfield
Benched Gibbs in Defense
Benched JJK in forwards
Stvie J cap

He went
Lewis and Hansen to Minson and Riewoldt
Must've put cox forward.
Swan cap

I'd hate to be in your shoes atm i don't think i would be able to sleep lol
WoW that's ballsy, but hey you gotta go for it no prize for 2nd.
At least he traded out Lewis that's handy.

All the best and Good Luck mate,  hope you take it down.  ;)

jamfrank

Good luck Power16! Keep us updated! No Guts no Glory.

Power16

Well I have JJK instead of Mayne now. Probably gonna be a bad thing but you never know. Especially if the crows aren't playing for anything

henry

Quote from: Power16 on August 31, 2013, 12:58:14 PM
Well I have JJK instead of Mayne now. Probably gonna be a bad thing but you never know. Especially if the crows aren't playing for anything
Same here, hope for your sake moreson than mine that he does well!

essendon2

Trading Montagna was honestly the stupidest thing I've ever done.

35 at 1/4T - wtf was I thinking :-[