FIFA 12

Started by Cicjose, October 08, 2011, 02:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Believe it or not I have it although I don't play it all that much :P

Manager Mode is boring with Rich clubs - currently have one with QPR. Also have a Vitural Pro and also like to play Head to Head seasons online. But Ultimate Team is easily the best.

Cookie Monster

Head to Head seasons online!

wish i had an extra $60 have to wait till Thursday week to get paid :(

MTTY

Anyone know how to sign up to the interactive world cup on ps3?

Jugganauts

Quote from: Luigi197 on October 08, 2011, 03:11:32 PM
I've got it on PS3. I'm not completely sure of this update you are talking about, but if you are talking about the PlayStation Software Update required to play, it doesn't take that long.

I am Loving It! :)

Managing Chelsea in Career Mode and bought Schweinsteiger 8) Currently on top of the ladder.
It is even better than others because other clubs are really active in the Transfer Market, like you have Tevez moving to Man City for 50mil, and Higuian to Liverpool for 50mil, and Pato to Real Madrid for 80mil :o

:)

Is there some sort of achievement with Tevez like start Tevez as a sub and bring him on and if he refuses to play you get the achievement.

I am hearing good things about Fifa 12 but im still in the manager mode on fifa 11 as Aston Villa. Hopefully i can finish that soon so i can rush out and get Fifa 12  :)

CrowsFan

Clever joke Jugga, did you come up with it yourself? :P

Luigi197

For me there are a few notable Negatives - every time you stand-tackle, and you miss, you like fall over and it really slows you down. Also, the fact that you can just change within the settings how powerful your shots can be, and how frequent you get injuries :o

Also, can someone explain to me what Ultimate Team is?

PowerBug

Quote from: Luigi197 on October 09, 2011, 04:59:09 PM
For me there are a few notable Negatives - every time you stand-tackle, and you miss, you like fall over and it really slows you down. Also, the fact that you can just change within the settings how powerful your shots can be, and how frequent you get injuries :o
I think that is a plan to make the game more realistic. It makes it harer but hard-core players will get used to it quickly ;)

Cookie Monster

I love the new Deadline day Feature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luigi197

Quote from: Cookie Monster on October 09, 2011, 07:48:20 PM
I love the new Deadline day Feature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrowsFan

Cookie Monster

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 09, 2011, 08:22:36 PM
What is that?
Instead of being it simulated, you get 8 hours i think of deadline day, where every hour theres something happening, heres a link to a video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xhcUsOXxs&feature=related

Luigi197

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 09, 2011, 08:22:36 PM
What is that?

well for me im talking about ps3.

but on the last say of the transfer market. instead of just advancing throughout like any other day; they split it into to 10 hours; so 10 lots of advances i guess. so you can make way more transfers in just one day. and then they also have a count of how much money was spent on the deadline day as it happens

CrowsFan

That's cool. I always found it annoying on 11 when I would bid on someone with a few days to go but not get him cos time ran out ::)

My Chumps

Quote from: Luigi197 on October 09, 2011, 04:59:09 PM
Also, can someone explain to me what Ultimate Team is?
It's a bit hard to explain. I suggest looking at a couple of YouTube clips of it :P
Basically, you get given a bunch of no good players, and you try to create a solid squad by versing others online, and playing single player tournaments with your team to earn coin.
You can buy better players online from other users that are selling them, and buy 'packs' from EA with the points/money that you've gained from the tournaments you've played.
Your squad has chemistry that you need to create via the players in your squad.
Chemistry is created 3 ways: The nationality of your players can create chemistry. As in if I have 2 strikers that are english playing next to each other they'll have solid chemistry and will work well together on the pitch.
The league that your player plays in is another way to create chemistry, and finally, to create the most chemistry, the team that they play for in real life.
So if I have Gerrard and Downing playing together, they would have the maximum amount of chemistry between them because of they are english and playing for Liverpool.
It's all a bit hard to understand at first, and I haven't mentioned injuries and contracts, but I suggest you try it because it's tonnes of fun   :)

Luigi197

But can you do well without using any real money?