Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

1st trade was Howe to Hill

2nd trade i have a few options

Pickett to Serong if Pickett doesn't play
Bennell to Serong if Pickett plays

Noble/Brander to Serong but means i cant get King's score
Noble to a premo

if i don't trade in a premo this week i will next week will prob have nearly enough cash for 2 upgrades within the next 2 weeks

shaker

What about Green? I got rid of him when he was dropped but looked very good last week I'm in the same boat choosing between Serong and Green and are leaning to getting Green back in.

crowls

same here whynot.   looked at  trading viney this week.  but think i need both rookies while they are available so hill and serong in and two of BZT, NOBLE< BRANDER, PICKETT or RANKINE out.  Viney upgrade next week.  lot riding on who makes sunday teams tonight

kilbluff1985

pickett not playing makes it easy then i guess

IntegralX

The thing about Pickett is he's about to get a great run of games. Cotchin hinted that multiple Tigers won't be going to the hub.

justaverage

Quote from: IntegralX on July 03, 2020, 06:30:50 PM
The thing about Pickett is he's about to get a great run of games. Cotchin hinted that multiple Tigers won't be going to the hub.

He has 4 kids, definitely going to the hub

shaker

Quote from: justaverage on July 03, 2020, 06:41:54 PM
Quote from: IntegralX on July 03, 2020, 06:30:50 PM

He has 4 kids, definitely going to the hub
Agree that's what wifes are for :D

crowls

let's get a grip,  bunch of us do fly in fly out or overseas business trips.   I used to to do 8 weeks away at a time 4 weeks home with my home time used up for 2 days travel home and 2 days travel back to work.

This is not a burden,  yes it is inconvenient for the families however they are still extremely privileged to be playing football.   
Where it is difficult is if you have responsibilities for caring for parents or children or medical condition etc.   However if they have parents in that condition they shouldn't be playing football at the moment anyway as they would already be isolating from them.   

I do want the football to go on and I dont care if it ends up being a bunch of rookies and second stringers.   It is not the end of the world. 

justaverage

Quote from: crowls on July 03, 2020, 08:08:35 PM
let's get a grip,  bunch of us do fly in fly out or overseas business trips.   I used to to do 8 weeks away at a time 4 weeks home with my home time used up for 2 days travel home and 2 days travel back to work.

This is not a burden,  yes it is inconvenient for the families however they are still extremely privileged to be playing football.   
Where it is difficult is if you have responsibilities for caring for parents or children or medical condition etc.   However if they have parents in that condition they shouldn't be playing football at the moment anyway as they would already be isolating from them.   

I do want the football to go on and I dont care if it ends up being a bunch of rookies and second stringers.   It is not the end of the world.

Not sure privileged is the word. Although a lot of footballers are naturally talented they have all worked hard to be in their occupation and already have restrictions on their day to day lives.
If my boss told me I had to leave everything behind for lets say 4 weeks without any compensation I would consider that a burden, but that's the world we currently live in