World Cup

Started by Holz, July 16, 2013, 02:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

Quote from: My Chumps on July 30, 2013, 09:19:50 PM
Quote from: Holzman on July 30, 2013, 09:17:32 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on July 30, 2013, 09:16:11 PM
If the Eagles win this thing I'll be mighty pissed off :P

dont worry i got my own back this week. check out Dublin pump out a monster score and get killed.
Damn man! Where or what the hell is the Manilla Folders anyway?! :P
I think you will find that it is Manila :P

Ringo

Still second half of results to be put up Holz.

Maca24

Holz

Quote from: Ringo on July 30, 2013, 09:25:26 PM
Still second half of results to be put up Holz.

fully updated, did it in 2 sections.

your lucky Maca, now you need to take out a seed.

nostradamus

Damn l hope my Roulettes can get past the Folders this week

*l think it's only fair that they throw this one for me.........l gave them their name afterall  ;)

Holz

Quote from: nostradamus on July 30, 2013, 09:50:32 PM

*l think it's only fair that they throw this one for me.........l gave them their name afterall  ;)

they are up and down you should take them out this week. I think they went under 140 in the first week.

Avenge me Nost, do it for the Euro

Justin Bieber

PNL just fell short agains the Hoods :(. Although, compared to some of the beastly scores put up (Manila :o ), doubted we would have lasted too long anyway.

BB67th

Going to be an interesting game between us seeing as we both have Swanny as the skipper. I expect a tough game.

Colliwobblers

hoping for another 142 from the pumas and my werewolves will take out that #2 seed. Not much fares well against a werewolf  ;D

Holz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 30, 2013, 09:57:57 PM
hoping for another 142 from the pumas and my werewolves will take out that #2 seed. Not much fares well against a werewolf  ;D

you dont want to play Russia than, they might have a silver bullet in their chamber.

nostradamus

Quote from: BB67th on July 30, 2013, 09:53:14 PM

Going to be an interesting game between us seeing as we both have Swanny as the skipper. I expect a tough game.

You never know l might go for Ablett or Griffen  :-X

Toga

Hoods: Ablett & Pendles! :o

Hope my boys can rise to the occasion!

Nige

Quote from: Toga on July 30, 2013, 10:13:09 PM
Hope my boys can rise to the occasion!

If not, everyone's invited to Football Factory's place for roast lamb.  ;D

CrowsFan

Don't know how you've been going in your comp, but the Pumas are well out of form, which would mean that you would be favourites for the match. From the first 11 rounds I averaged 156.64 (high of 173, low of 142), but over the last 5 rounds my average has dropped to 141.60 (high of 150, low of 131). Shocking form to be in as we approach finals! :(

Colliwobblers

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 30, 2013, 11:21:25 PM
Don't know how you've been going in your comp, but the Pumas are well out of form, which would mean that you would be favourites for the match. From the first 11 rounds I averaged 156.64 (high of 173, low of 142), but over the last 5 rounds my average has dropped to 141.60 (high of 150, low of 131). Shocking form to be in as we approach finals! :(

i'm going ok in my comp - or Ringo's comp rather :)

well that's no good, i sincerely hope your team bounces back and returns to form AFTER this round :)

but to be honest while consistent my team is generally not a high scoring one very blue collar - which suits the comp it is in i guess...