Ringos 2017 Diary

Started by Ringo, November 29, 2016, 02:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Just worked out Option 3 and amazing what a time away can do:

Williamson to Scharenberg
Barrett to Scooter
WHE to Sloane via Balic - Means playing Greenwood or Parsons at F6 till final upgtrade.

Like this one.

Ringo

Round 11 Update

Rd 11 Trades:
Barrett to Selwood
Williamson to Scharenberg
Balic to Bolton

Thinking these trades pending team announcements:

Otten/Newmann to Docherty
Myers to Cousins
D Swallow to Rocky

Any other suggestions. leaving 2 Def upgrade 1 Fwd upgrade Selwood good enough atm for M8.

Gandalf123

Definitely off Otten out of those 2 mate

Jelemas

Yeah i think your trades are spot on (Definitely trade Otten 1st though).
Should leave you enough cash to upgrade WHE to a forward next week and then look at Newman to Llyod the week after hopefully for profit.

Ringo

Rd 12 Update as per below.

Rd 12 trades:
Myers to Cousins
Otten to Docherty
Swallow to Rockliff

VC  Kennedy and C Rocky abject failures costing me dearly.

Trading Plans and awaiting teams:

WHE to Westhoff, Wingard, Lynch or Heeney  Completes forward line. 

Schaz and Berry to Adams and Lloyd can wait a week or too for these as both have high B/e and both rookies achievable  B/e.

leaving completed team:
Laird, Adams, Docherty, Rance, Howe, Lloyd (Newmann, Cox)
Danger, Jelwood, Bont, JPK, Rocky, Pendles, Fyfe, Scooter (SPP, Cousins, Bolton)
Martin, Goldy
Macrae, Dahlhaus, Yeo, Franklin Nankervis Wingard/Westhoff/Lynch/Heeney (Parsons, Greenwood)

Rookies may change with downgrades.

This should leave me 4/5 luxury injury trades. Fyfe is killing me like most but a bit reluctant to use one of the luxury trades now with team unfinished.

Carn

Your team is in good shape. i think you are right, fyfe is the last upgrade if needed. Maybe he just needs a rest and will fire after his bye.

Mongoose528

Quote from: Carn on June 13, 2017, 02:20:36 PM
Your team is in good shape. i think you are right, fyfe is the last upgrade if needed. Maybe he just needs a rest and will fire after his bye.

Yeah, team looks good. Fyfe could easily come out and average 110+ after the byes.

Ringo

Round 13 Update:

No trades done.

Moved up over 4000 places during byes so reasonably happy despite the low scores.

Trades this week will depend on teams being named.  Need to ascertain extent of Scooters injury  as well.

Ringo

Trades done today

Schaz to Witherden
SPP to Taylor Adams

Greenwood is on mid bench so hoping Scooter does not play.   (Joys of playing round with team and reversing trades and not checking positions returned. Had Greenwood on field over WHE.)

Can Interchange Witherden and Berry should either be dropped.

JPK VC

Bully

If its any consolation I did the same thing, reversed last minute to get Mountford instead of Brown, didn't see that Parsons had the E. Sums up my year to be honest, all these small things have cost me big time.

Capper

Quote from: Ringo on June 23, 2017, 10:26:45 AM
Trades done today

Schaz to Witherden
SPP to Taylor Adams

Greenwood is on mid bench so hoping Scooter does not play.   (Joys of playing round with team and reversing trades and not checking positions returned. Had Greenwood on field over WHE.)

Can Interchange Witherden and Berry should either be dropped.

JPK VC

Your brought in Schaz early and now bringing in Witherden early. What is his JS like??

Why not go with Ryan?? You can still move Berry in to the mids. Could have got Adams in a couple of weeks cheaper.

How are going to generate enough cash to upgrade WHE?

Ringo

Made another rookie mistake forgot you can not reverse trades on Friday after Rd started. Was playing around with team and accidentally hit save so was stuck.

Always intended to bring Witherden in when named as it will be his position to lose. Been killing it in NEAFL. Berry down in a couple of weeks will assist cash flow.

GoLions

Surprised you didn't go Berry to Ryan. Schaz has a lot more cash to make and should get back into the Pies squad fairly soon I would have thought.

Ringo

Rd 14 Update

Trades:
Scharenberg to Witherden
SPP to Adams

Rd 14 Team:

Reasonably Happy
Wait on teams and injury reports before deciding on any trades if any.

Ringo

Rd 15

Did no trades - Not double checking e on Martin cost me 95 points so have now lost 215 points due to my errors in this regard over the season.  Effecting overall rating so objective now to get to best possible rank.

Thinking Parsons to Stengle and WHE to Heeney. Could do Steele rather than Heeney as a cheaper option and save 80k.  - Leaving me 6 trades,  Awaiting Teams though.

DPP options to loophole and move with Witherden, Berry, Greenwood, Bolton.
Newman and Witherden can loophole a bit at D6 as well.