Sammy 123's SC diary 2016

Started by sammy123, January 29, 2016, 10:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammy123

so have brought in docherty.

then next week im considering gray or dahl

MC

Given you (like me) have 5 upgrades to make, you might like to consider a cheaper premium option than Docherty. McVeigh for example could produce the same output for the remainder of the year for considerably less, with the money saved at around the 150k mark.

Gray would be my choice this week, unless injuries strike. 

sammy123

Quote from: MC on June 01, 2016, 12:06:32 PM
Given you (like me) have 5 upgrades to make, you might like to consider a cheaper premium option than Docherty. McVeigh for example could produce the same output for the remainder of the year for considerably less, with the money saved at around the 150k mark.

Gray would be my choice this week, unless injuries strike.

i have considered mcveigh. even rance. i just don't wanna miss out on doc's huge scores. but rance and mcveigh could score the same or more and are cheaper .

i would get gray. but my rookie mids have a bit more cash to make

PICCOLLO

Im with MC on this one. Docherty is too expensive. He's playing exceptionally well but sell high and buy low is the way to go. Im not sold on Mcveigh but Rance is a good option.

Id be looking to get Robbie Gray. I know you arent ready  to trade out a mid rookie but go a bit early and get Robbie before he skyrockets.

sammy123

Quote from: PICCOLLO on June 01, 2016, 10:11:48 PM
Im with MC on this one. Docherty is too expensive. He's playing exceptionally well but sell high and buy low is the way to go. Im not sold on Mcveigh but Rance is a good option.

Id be looking to get Robbie Gray. I know you arent ready  to trade out a mid rookie but go a bit early and get Robbie before he skyrockets.

thanks may look at gray

sammy123

SC score: 2214

Overall rank: 3183

shaw,boyd,gibbo,laird,dea,DBJ(brown,Omac)

pendles,hanners,danger,ablett,parker,libba,smitch,smith(keays,dunkley,joyce)

goldy,gawn(wyatt)

zorko,martin,tippett,zerrett,buddy,petracca(howard,crocker)

trades this week

dea>collins
smith>rocky

leaves 11 trades 3 upgrades

sammy123

been thinking about trades.

what do people think about neale? scoring very well

Bully

Neale looks a super premo these days, never has a bad day. If you can afford him then go for it.

sammy123

Quote from: Bully on June 06, 2016, 10:25:41 PM
Neale looks a super premo these days, never has a bad day. If you can afford him then go for it.

just played around with my team. can't afford neale at all

MC

Not sure I could justify his price regardless, not with Selwood, Gray, Priddis, Rocky etc all 100k cheaper

sammy123

Quote from: MC on June 07, 2016, 03:52:25 PM
Not sure I could justify his price regardless, not with Selwood, Gray, Priddis, Rocky etc all 100k cheaper

yeah i think its a missed the boat thing

sammy123

rd 12 score: 2307

overall: 5146(down 1963)

not having danger as C was the only move that cost me a move up overall.

shaw,boyd,gibbo,laird,DBJ,collins(brown,Omac)

danger,pendles,hanners,ablett,rocky,parker,libba,smith(keays,dunkley,joyce)

goldy,gawn(wyatt)

dusty,zorko,Z.merrett,tippett,buddy,petracca(howard,crocker)

trades this week are

tippett>montagna(has the bye)

smith>stewart.

leaves me with 434.4K for next week.

if keays isn't named i will bring in trengrove or jensen

which would give me over 500K for upgrades over the byes

Ringo

Trengove is on the bubble this week Sam and predicted to rise $50k and as keays has hit the wall and fallen in price would go Keays to Trengove regardless of whether being named or not. Trengove imo better JS.

sammy123

Quote from: Ringo on June 14, 2016, 01:30:23 PM
Trengove is on the bubble this week Sam and predicted to rise $50k and as keays has hit the wall and fallen in price would go Keays to Trengove regardless of whether being named or not. Trengove imo better JS.

thanks ringo

sammy123

current trades at at the moment:

smith>stewart
keays>trengrove
tippett>gunston(chosing him as a POD)