Sammy 123's SC diary 2016

Started by sammy123, January 29, 2016, 10:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammy123

Quote from: Ringo on May 10, 2016, 09:00:26 PM
sorry sammy did not see.

Dea to Keays via brown and Menadue.  Does that work for you.

i think so. but im just thinking if i go dea to keays instead of kerridge. I think im going to be short on mills>ward

Ringo

Quote from: sammy123 on May 11, 2016, 09:38:47 AM
sorry sammy did not see.

i think so. but im just thinking if i go dea to keays instead of kerridge. I think im going to be short on mills>ward
Fair enough then - According to my basic calcs you need another $80k to get Ward.

sammy123

Quote from: Ringo on May 11, 2016, 12:19:00 PM
Quote from: sammy123 on May 11, 2016, 09:38:47 AM
sorry sammy did not see.

Fair enough then - According to my basic calcs you need another $80k to get Ward.

from memory before trades i have 10-18K

sammy123

rd 8 score: 2150

overall rank: 3153

shaw,boyd,gibbo,dea,brown,DBJ(laird,O.mcdonald)

danger,parker,pendles,ablett,smitchell,libba,bennedy,smith(keays,davis,dunkley)

gawn,goldy(wyatt)

dusty,zerret,buddy,wells,kerridge,petracca(menadue,adams)

so have 124K in the bank. trades im looking at.

if O.mcdonald gets a go at melboure been emergency 2 weeks in a row.

will play him to cover boyd and go

brown>brand

kerridge>hanners.

if mcdonald not named will go

kerridge>hopper
O.mcdonald>simpson/doc

Ringo

If McDonald not named does Menadue to Crocker/McPherson give you enough to go McDonald to Simmo/Doc.  Just think that Kerridge with a B/E of 70 may be worth holding as he may score than Hopper.  You can do this trade next week anyway if you wish.

Do not mind the first trade if McDonald named though.

sammy123

Quote from: Ringo on May 17, 2016, 11:08:07 AM
If McDonald not named does Menadue to Crocker/McPherson give you enough to go McDonald to Simmo/Doc.  Just think that Kerridge with a B/E of 70 may be worth holding as he may score than Hopper.  You can do this trade next week anyway if you wish.

Do not mind the first trade if McDonald named though.

yeah sounds good ringo. i think it will put me very close to getting simmo or doc

sammy123

any one know what i should do.

124K in bank

have

boyd
laird
ablett
adams
wells

Ringo

Boyd is only a week so hold - Wells achilles is a worry so would look at upgrading him and Adams is cause for concern as his average is close to his B/E.  So would be looking at one to a rookie and upgrading one to strengthen weakest lines.

Asparagus

Swap Bennedy with Wells and then trade Wells to...
Scully
Sloane
Montagna
Priddis

sammy123

RD 9 Score: 2244

Overall Rank: 3659

shaw,boyd,laird,gibbo,dea,adams(DBJ,O.mcdonald)

danger,hanners,pendles,parker,ablett,smitch,libba,smith(menadue,keays,dunkley)

goldy,gawn(wyatt)

dusty,zerrett,buddy,bennedy,kerridge,petracca(brown,crocker)

shocking week but still happy with the score. danger as C ruined my chances of a big score.

trades im thinking is

DBJ>williams or mathieson

Bennedy>Nroo/zorko

MC

Zorko every day of the week over NRoo mate, don't get sucked in. Yes he's scored well lately, I feel he's a 90-95 player though at best and you'll be paying a premium.

PICCOLLO

Quote from: MC on May 23, 2016, 11:56:51 PM
Zorko every day of the week over NRoo mate, don't get sucked in. Yes he's scored well lately, I feel he's a 90-95 player though at best and you'll be paying a premium.

Totally agree

Ringo

Just a personal opinion but I would stay clear of Williams as I think he will be out within the next 2 weeks due to players dogs have coming back.

Biased as well but think Zorko over Roo as well.  Lions draw gets easier after Hawks this week and can not see Zorks dropping off,

sammy123

Quote from: Ringo on May 24, 2016, 10:05:23 AM
Just a personal opinion but I would stay clear of Williams as I think he will be out within the next 2 weeks due to players dogs have coming back.

Biased as well but think Zorko over Roo as well.  Lions draw gets easier after Hawks this week and can not see Zorks dropping off,

thanks guys im looking for a way to get enough money to get zorko

sammy123

rd 10 score: 2249

overall rank:2756

shaw,boyd,laird,gibbo,dea,DBJ(brown,O.mac)

pendles,danger,hanners.gaz.parker,smitchell,libba,smith(keays,menadue,dunkley)

goldy,gawn(wyatt)

zorko,dusty,buddy,zerrett,keeridge,petracca(howard,crocker)

trades this week will be

kerridge>matheo

brown>doc

simmo cheaper option but doch just pumping out big scores. get him now before he jumps over 600K

after these 2 trades only have 13. so things getting tight. just gotta hope for no injuries