Top 10 mids

Started by meow meow, December 27, 2019, 04:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woppa15

Quote from: jvalles69 on January 31, 2020, 12:33:46 PM
Quote from: Woppa15 on January 27, 2020, 01:51:49 PM
Will Ellis-Yolmen sedition have an effect in Neale? Are we expecting him to be that big bodied bull type player and take a bit of pressure off of Neale to be in and under.....?

Tough to know, Neale is a contested possession beast, so was Fyfe, Neale was good at Freo, but went up another level when he moved to the Lions as they didn't have anyone who's ever had high contested possessions.  CEY has a pretty high contested possessions count/average when he gets to run through the middle.  What does this mean?  I think I've convinced myself that Neale might drop a little...  ???

Thanks JV! I guess the next thought would be then. “If” Neales scoring was to drop slightly would it matter? Would it be enough to discount him from being a top 10 or top 6 mid....?

RoughRed

dmac07

Quote from: _wato on February 02, 2020, 09:27:09 PM
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/afl/hawthorn-star-tom-mitchell-poised-to-see-some-preseason-action/news-story/9965361ab96e05414e273b0794eb01a8

Does this tempt anyone to start ultra POD Titch?

Will he really be that much of a POD though? Surely plenty will habe him. That said, I dont, but I have two more unique premium mids on current numbers.

RaisyDaisy

So Titch played in their intra today - played 3 qtrs and laid 14 tackles

Back in my side lol

Money Shot

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 14, 2020, 11:18:38 PM
So Titch played in their intra today - played 3 qtrs and laid 14 tackles

Back in my side lol
Geez, hard to pass up on him now!

_wato

Titch a lock.

No way am I gonna sit there and hope he doesn't go 120 every week.

eaglesman

I really wanna start all of macrae Fyfe titch cripps danger Oliver but currently only have 4 spots. Pretty tough to work out

Mat0369

Dunkley is the one I really want to start with the ceiling. It's Libba that is the killer for me. Even if Libba misses the first couple, as soon as he comes back it is going to hurt Dunkley's scoring.

eaglesman

My initial team had bont in it.

He looked so amazing last night.

shaker

Quote from: eaglesman on February 22, 2020, 11:17:47 AM

Yep he's so aware of what's going on around him guy could be the No1 mid this year on that performance might need to have him and Macrae ?

eaglesman

Quote from: shaker on February 22, 2020, 12:53:59 PM
Quote from: eaglesman on February 22, 2020, 11:17:47 AM

Yep he's so aware of what's going on around him guy could be the No1 mid this year on that performance might need to have him and Macrae ?

I dropped macrae for titch but gee bont was just unbelievable.
Looked after by umpires plus always pops up with a game winning moment.

Mitchell cripps Oliver danger

Treloar out back to bont

meow meow

I reckon teams will definitely stop tagging Bont in the real season and just let him do whatever he wants. Should average 195. De Boer to tag Hunter instead because Bont isn't damaging enough.

Gavdroid

So it looks like GWS planning to use Coniglio 50/50ish fwd/mid. Does that rule him out as a midfield pick?

shaker

Quote from: meow meow on February 22, 2020, 04:43:34 PM
I reckon teams will definitely stop tagging Bont in the real season and just let him do whatever he wants. Should average 195. De Boer to tag Hunter instead because Bont isn't damaging enough.
De Boer tagged him twice last year he scored 90 in round 22 and 84 when they got smashed in the final not the end of the world and there ain't to many De Boer like taggers about ?
P:S Anyway every gun mid you pick is likely to get the De Boer tag so does it really matter?