Main Menu

Burgers..Burgers..Burgers

Started by T Dog, February 26, 2014, 11:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Dog

Nige

I was looking at this yesterday, I want to check these out... but I don't have money.  :( :(

Ringo

It would be good if I can read it.

Really angry with HS atm as I can only read 10 articles a week without subscribing which I will not do as why should we have to pay Use my quota getting SC scores for the pre season games.

Suspect it was something similar to what the courier mail did for Brisbane 2 weeks ago and rated the 10 best burgers for Brisbane.

Nige

There's a way of viewing it.

If you change the 'heraldsun' part of the URL to 'news' I'm pretty sure it become readable.

Something like that anyway...

kilbluff1985

google the article name click on first link :)

Nige

Ringo

Thank you as it works will do that for DC scores as well for next games.

RaisyDaisy

Later that day they then posted this article about people commenting on how so many good places missed out on their Top 10

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/battle-of-the-buns-readers-dish-up-buns-overlooked-in-our-list-of-melbournes-top-10-best-burgers/story-fnig4uyx-1226837184229

And I was actually quoted in the article  ;D

"I would say the best burger I've had in Melbourne is at The Loading Dock in South Wharf" - Chris

That's me!  8)

Mr.Craig

Must be a News Corp thing, the Advertiser had a spread today on the top 10 burgers in Adelaide too.

Had Grill'd (for the third or fourth time) and Mr.Burger when I was in Melb for the tennis. Both were great.

Mr.Craig

Grazz

Want a Hamburger right now!!! Damn you Mr C.

kilbluff1985

Nige

That first one looks amazing.  :o :(

GoLions

Quote from: NigeyS on February 26, 2014, 11:31:08 PM
Yeah that's from Grill'd. They do the best chips if you've never had them before, I'm not even kidding. The best chips.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: GoLions16 on February 26, 2014, 11:52:04 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 26, 2014, 11:31:08 PM
Yeah that's from Grill'd. They do the best chips if you've never had them before, I'm not even kidding. The best chips.

Can confirm, the absolute best I've had.