Main Menu

Adelaide 2018 Captain

Started by Trindacut, February 25, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koop

I saw Taylor Walker at a grocery store in Adelaide yesterday!

I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

It was pretty weird.

TomK

Quote from: Koop on February 28, 2018, 08:15:56 PM

I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

It was pretty weird.
Consider myself corrected :-[ What a flowerer! >:(

Nige

Quote from: TomK on February 28, 2018, 08:20:50 PM

It was pretty weird.
Consider myself corrected :-[ What an flowerer! >:(
What an flowerer!  >:(

TomK

Quote from: Nige on February 28, 2018, 10:10:28 PM

It was pretty weird.
What are you on about? Editing my own posts, smh.

Nige

Quote from: TomK on February 28, 2018, 10:12:43 PM
Quote from: Nige on February 28, 2018, 10:10:28 PM

It was pretty weird.
What are you on about? Editing my own posts, smh.
Tex's passion for botany.

Grazz

Sounds like a bit of a tosser if that's how he treated you, sucks to hear that. >:(

Grazz

I've just been updated on the story cheers Tom.
Thank flower, I was a little gutted thinking this is how our skipper
treats people.
Got me.  :-[

Nige

Holy shower. My mum came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mum but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the flowering flower is he captain? This can't be happening. I'm having a flowering breakdown. I don't want to believe the Crows are so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Sloaney to be captain and fix this broken club. I cannot flowering deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was clear favourite to usurp Tex???? This is so flowered.

Grazz

GoLions

apology for poor english

when were you when sloane robbed of captain

i was sat at home watching jay el tea when tomk ring

'tex is c'

'no'

elephants

Quote from: Toga on February 28, 2018, 03:17:23 PM
Like anything else would be reported from the club's own website lol ???

I cant wait for this season so every Richmond fan can fumble off that high-horse and return to the normality which is 9th place

Levi434

Quote from: Nige on February 28, 2018, 11:00:47 PM
Holy shower. My mum came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mum but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the flowering flower is he captain? This can't be happening. I'm having a flowering breakdown. I don't want to believe the Crows are so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Sloaney to be captain and fix this broken club. I cannot flowering deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was clear favourite to usurp Tex???? This is so flowered.

I'm here for you Nige :) You can drop me a line whenever you want :)

Nige

Quote from: elephants on March 02, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

I cant wait for this season so every Richmond fan can fumble off that high-horse and return to the normality which is 9th place
Excuse me, some of us sit atop Shetland ponies.  8)

Quote from: Levi434 on March 02, 2018, 06:11:38 PM
Quote from: Nige on February 28, 2018, 11:00:47 PM

I'm here for you Nige :) You can drop me a line whenever you want :)
Thank you Levi, I appreciate it.  :'(

Toga

That's not even a dig, I'm all for Tex as captain (as I said earlier in the thread).

But whatever gets you going lol :P

quinny88

Haven't finished 9th for 10 years but if we did then so be it, won't take away the 2017 premiership  ;D