Rd 23 progressive scores

Started by _wato, August 28, 2016, 09:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_wato

Gonna go big I hope. But only in 2 gf's so pretty pissed that I couldn't score this well last week.

1795/15 Danger C

Pendles, NRoo, Rocky, Zorko, Joey, Dahl, JJ to go

Gandalf123

1963/16 danger C
I'd be happy if I didn't get rekt in 3 prelims last Week and only in one GF today, ah well

Gigantor

Quote from: _wato on August 28, 2016, 09:25:34 AM
Gonna go big I hope. But only in 2 gf's so pretty pissed that I couldn't score this well last week.

1795/15 Danger C

Pendles, NRoo, Rocky, Zorko, Joey, Dahl, JJ to go

Yeah I think you are going to kill me in Platinum  :'( Not a good start to the week when my biggest POD in Lycett gets injured in the first minute!

crowls

1716/14  Dangerfield VC and taking it.     IF I had a taken Danger C last week i would be in my cash league GF today.   Only 1 GF out of 7 leagues.    Probably score 2500 this week.

RaisyDaisy

Gawn my only poor score

Shame I've got 2 donuts in the back line lol

fanTCfool

Will finish on about 2130 missing Sloaney  :'(
Phillips on the pine looks like he's going to out score Kerridge, Petracca and Lycett on the field

Bully

Nice end to the year, won a GF and finished with about 2620 (scaling to come). Hopefully this pushes me up a few spots, currently ranked 343.

AaronKirk

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 28, 2016, 05:23:59 PM
Gawn my only poor score

Shame I've got 2 donuts in the back line lol

Who did you have out?

dmac07

2612 and cost myself an extra 50 by fielding Coniglio over Ward... if only I was alive in any leagues  :'( :'(

fanTCfool

Quote from: fanTCfool on August 28, 2016, 05:26:23 PM
Will finish on about 2130 missing Sloaney  :'(
Phillips on the pine looks like he's going to out score Kerridge, Petracca and Lycett on the field

Was missing a score, finished on 2243 which was bearable with the Sloane 0

shaker

2447 fielding Petracca over Phillips cost me a spot in the champions league lost by 10  :'( sums up my year

GoLions

enzedder

Won 3/3 Grand finals - FF Champs, FF PR Div1 & Public League with family... from my 10 leagues so happy with that :)

Jacko

2526 with Gawn and Gunston spudding it up  :-\