EXV: Spanish Stallions

Started by Torpedo10, November 18, 2011, 11:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

The Stallions Guns are looking good at Pre-Season Training. Matty Boyd looks at his all time best and Lance"Buddy" Franklin is ripping it up, The Stallions are looking forward to a great year.

elephants

I wonder how those two will fair come seasons end? Surely they'll have shoulder troubles after carrying the team all year?
Buddy played in the middle (where he won't be during the year) and Boyd played a severely weakened Pies side and a bunch of kids...

Torpedo10

Quote from: elephants on February 19, 2012, 02:24:54 PM
I wonder how those two will fair come seasons end? Surely they'll have shoulder troubles after carrying the team all year?
Buddy played in the middle (where he won't be during the year) and Boyd played a severely weakened Pies side and a bunch of kids...
Buddy will play up the Ground all year and Collingwood still had decent players in there team, Boydy was ripping it up, plain and simple. They won't be carrying the team all year, they will have lots of support.

elephants

Quote from: Torpedo10 on February 19, 2012, 02:30:21 PM
Buddy will play up the Ground all year and Collingwood still had decent players in there team, Boydy was ripping it up, plain and simple. They won't be carrying the team all year, they will have lots of support.
Unfortunately my friend you aren't Alistair Clarkson and he and Sam Mitchell have said on different occasions that Buddy will play in the forward line and not on a wing.
Yes but when you are missing players witht he calibre of Pendles, Krakouer, Maxwell, Harry O, Clarke and Travis Cloke and replace them with rookies you will have a little bit easier time.
I'm listening...

The F.A.R.K.

oh well buddy and boyd are your whole team pretty much

bashers have robinson, daisy, swallow, barlow ect all capable premiums

elephants

Houli and Leuenberger also premiums.
Suban, Conca, Dangerfield, Nahas, Watts, Rosa, Palmer and Grigg all under 23 (with Rosa being the exception at 25) on the verge of breakouts.
Add to this the potential of number 3 pick Dom Tyson and WAFL Sandover Medal runner up and Subiaco Best and Fairest Kyal Horsely. I think I've made our point.

The F.A.R.K.

youth is our key. Our defence might be a bit shower atm but add nicholson and Tapscott in a few years time and we will be doing alright also look to draft pearce and stewart

elephants

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 19, 2012, 03:46:52 PM
youth is our key. Our defence might be a bit shower atm but add nicholson and Tapscott in a few years time and we will be doing alright also look to draft pearce and stewart
Shhhh ;)

PowerBug

Gees, is there a Big Head award?? FARK and le you guys  love to talk yourselves up. ::) The preseason only just started.

^This is funny. ;D

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on February 19, 2012, 07:36:58 PM
Gees, is there a Big Head award?? FARK and le you guys  love to talk yourselves up. ::) The preseason only just started.

^This is funny. ;D
PB, my rival is le so I've got them in the 1st rd. If they lose they are gonna hear alot of talking from me. They won't be carrying the team all year, plain and simple.

The F.A.R.K.

whate ever the fact is that 50% of our euros team is pretty much my dt

and the other 50% are players i would definately consider this year or in the next few years

i.e I have Robinson, Dangerfield, Tyson, Houli ect I am considering Swallow, Daisy, Barlow, Suban, Naha, Watts ect.

We have the strongest youth and we are proud of it and you guys are just jealous.

CrowsFan

Why would you have Tyson in your DT when there are so many other rookies who will score the same or more but are way cheaper? ::)

Torpedo10

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 19, 2012, 08:54:12 PM
whate ever the fact is that 50% of our euros team is pretty much my dt

and the other 50% are players i would definately consider this year or in the next few years

i.e I have Robinson, Dangerfield, Tyson, Houli ect I am considering Swallow, Daisy, Barlow, Suban, Naha, Watts ect.

We have the strongest youth and we are proud of it and you guys are just jealous.
::) Fark, I am not Jealous because If I wanted those players i would have drafted them but I didn't want them so I didn't draft them, simple.  :P

The F.A.R.K.

well i didnt draft them and i can honestly say that i belive ele drafted the best players and i did some good work with the trades. Our strongest competition is nostra and scrads (holz but struck down with injury) as they also have these youthful guns

PowerBug

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 19, 2012, 11:15:41 PM
well i didnt draft them and i can honestly say that i belive ele drafted the best players and i did some good work with the trades. Our strongest competition is nostra and scrads (holz but struck down with injury) as they also have these youthful guns
And me obviously. :P