AXVS: OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD (2013/2014)

Started by Colliwobblers, September 05, 2013, 11:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

How much longer is the trade period open for?

Jay

You guys do realize that we have a whole other period to trade? Be patient :P

Vinny

BB67th

I was going to close the trade window tonight, but I have been a bit lenient on it, and made a trade myself in that time.

I've decided that I will wait till morning and lock the thread then so everything had better be posted and confirmed by that time. I'll then update all the final lists and pick orders tomorrow night all in time for the draft later in the week.

Vinny

Sweeet, might be some last minute trading for the Dongs.

Jroo

Quote from: vinny on November 18, 2013, 09:42:34 PM
Might involve trading picks Jay :)
Exactly Jay  :P
Quote from: BB67th on November 18, 2013, 09:46:09 PM
I was going to close the trade window tonight, but I have been a bit lenient on it, and made a trade myself in that time.

I've decided that I will wait till morning and lock the thread then so everything had better be posted and confirmed by that time. I'll then update all the final lists and pick orders tomorrow night all in time for the draft later in the week.
That sounds fair BB, thanks.

Jroo

A last minute trade here
Trade period 1
Tigers give Picks 21Rook + 58Rook
Dongs give Pick 13ND + Picks 61Rook + 77Rook

Trade period 2
Tigers give Paul Puopolo
Dongs get Paul Puopolo

Basically, we have plenty of forwards and wanted to get a pick in. The Dongs were looking to trade their pick as they clearly aren't going for a youthful team and Puopolo should provide them with some useful depth. Rook 21 will get them a decent player while 61 and 77 are useless and I only need them to fill my list.

Nails/Vinny to confirm

KoopKicka

Wow massive win for UAE there :o no way Puopolo + Rook 21 = NAT 13 does it? :o

Toga

Justin Bieber

I don't know how people give into Jroo's terrible offers lol

That's just sad that they accepted that

Jroo

Quote from: whatlez on November 18, 2013, 11:10:36 PM
I don't know how people give into Jroo's terrible offers lol

That's just sad that they accepted that
Flower off Lez you're just mad you didn't get Puopolo.
It's not like I pushed this, it was only a case of few PMs and agreed on something pretty quickly.
Obviously people rate draft picks differently and Nails doesn't need them as he is obviously going for the premiership next year.

Nails

Have you guys looked at the team that's trading away Pick 13?

We don't want our picks at all and we don't have time to shop it for someone else.

Remember the Dongs lost in the prelim final. How is a random kid who probably won't get games for 2 seasons going to help us? We need forwards and the 93 average Puopolo will be great help as a relief forward.

Confirmed.

JBs-Hawks

Justin Bieber

Lol calm down Jroo.

I more feel sorry for Colli for getting McDonuts out of Pop haha

Jroo

Quote from: whatlez on November 18, 2013, 11:15:45 PM
Lol calm down Jroo.

I more feel sorry for Colli for getting McDonuts out of Pop haha
Haha I was joking Lez, you're cool  8)
And well said Nails, a trade may look uneven to some teams but you have to take out their needs and their approach (youth or premiership).