AXVS: OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD (2013/2014)

Started by Colliwobblers, September 05, 2013, 11:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 28, 2013, 04:35:01 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on October 28, 2013, 11:14:34 AM
l think people tend to forget that there are a number of factors to be considered when assessing trades done.

*The opinions and decisions made by individual coaches is important, afterall it's their team and they have the right to make them.

*The needs of each  team and the direction they're going is vitally important, and is a huge factor.

*Opinions are like @rseholes, everyone has one, and they're not all the same........we need to respect other coaches decisions, just because they're opinion may diifer from ours it doesnt make it wrong.

***just my 2 cents worth  ;)

want to make it clear i was only debating Seedsmans DPP for next year or his career nothing to do with the trade

all good mate, my comment wasn't directed at anyone in particular, but was a general one in light of some of the recent discussion

Colliwobblers

an update on the status of the sixth round of the AXVS national draft picks - it is looking very likely this round of picks will not exist.

AFL draft likely to take 55-60 players maximum, which means with rookie promotions and axvs clubs skipping picks we may only just have enough AFL national drafted players to complete round 5 as it is.

I will work through this once i have all teams delisting information and planned rookie upgrades and make a call as soon as possible.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-10-28/draft-numbers-set-to-fall

Capper

Quote from: whatlez on October 28, 2013, 12:18:30 AM
I still Dont know who the flower is Newnes?!? The amount of offers I've gotten from Toga then Jroo!!!
+1, apparently he is meant to be the next best thing. Not sure why they dont want to keep him then

specky92

He's not that great, should be a decent player and he's a chance for M/D dpp, nothing too special

Jroo

Quote from: specky92 on October 28, 2013, 08:54:11 PM
He's not that great, should be a decent player and he's a chance for M/D dpp, nothing too special
He's only 20, give him time  ;)

Colliwobblers

i rate him like i rated tom ledger - and where is he now again?

specky92

Quote from: JROO8 on October 28, 2013, 08:55:05 PM
Quote from: specky92 on October 28, 2013, 08:54:11 PM
He's only 20, give him time  ;)
i actually do rate him as well, picked him up in TX, hoping for a 70 average defender/mid next year

elephants

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 28, 2013, 09:08:04 PM
i rate him like i rated tom ledger - and where is he now again?

Ledger asked to be delisted so WCE/Freo could get him in the PSD ;)

Ricochet

Quote from: tabs on October 28, 2013, 08:48:39 PM
I still Dont know who the flower is Newnes?!? The amount of offers I've gotten from Toga then Jroo!!!
+1, apparently he is meant to be the next best thing. Not sure why they dont want to keep him then
Curren is the next big thing out of St Kilda ;)

Colliwobblers

hope you're right ELE was certain Ledger would be a player.

you are right Ricochet - no ifs no buts no maybes

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Ricochet on October 28, 2013, 09:45:58 PM

Spencer White's supposed to be pretty exciting/talented too. Comparisons with Buddy already...

Nige

Quote from: Memphistopheles on October 28, 2013, 11:23:14 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 28, 2013, 09:45:58 PM

Spencer White's supposed to be pretty exciting/talented too. Comparisons with Buddy already...
There's a lot to be excited about with this kid.

Ricochet

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 28, 2013, 10:22:45 PM
you are right Ricochet - no ifs no buts no maybes
got better as he got more comfortable too

53(sub), 12(sub) and then... 75, 93, 115, 120, 132

KoopKicka

its a pity none of you are getting him then isnt it? :P

elephants

Quote from: KoopKicka on October 28, 2013, 11:37:36 PM
its a pity none of you are getting him then isnt it? :P

Umm, pretty sure we have him mate :P