AXVS: OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD (2013/2014)

Started by Colliwobblers, September 05, 2013, 11:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

I think I know who Koop will take with Rookie #3. But it's probably obvious anyway.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Adamant on October 26, 2013, 11:06:05 PM
I think I know who Koop will take with Rookie #3. But it's probably obvious anyway.

any one of these still listed ( except the first two picked ) - which is why rook #3 is better this season than it sounds on paper....

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,86920.msg1203308.html#msg1203308

Jroo

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 26, 2013, 11:05:34 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 26, 2013, 11:02:44 PM
he wouldn't have said the part about the admins if ringo os and H were in the room  ;D

but we are the best comp :)

nah i'm not in it so it's not the best lol

well i am an assistant at the Ales

JROO been trying to get JPK lol
KB!!!
You weren't many to tell anyone :P  :-X

kilbluff1985

Quote from: JROO8 on October 26, 2013, 11:10:40 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 26, 2013, 11:05:34 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 26, 2013, 11:02:44 PM
he wouldn't have said the part about the admins if ringo os and H were in the room  ;D

but we are the best comp :)

nah i'm not in it so it's not the best lol

well i am an assistant at the Ales

JROO been trying to get JPK lol
KB!!!
You weren't many to tell anyone :P  :-X

to bad to sad lol

Adamant

I think JRoo just targets any premo that has a down season. Pretty smart actually, he screwed me last year with Martin and will probably reap the rewards again next year when Robbo goes back to being a gun lol. :P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Adamant on October 26, 2013, 11:16:17 PM
I think JRoo just targets any premo that has a down season. Pretty smart actually, he screwed me last year with Martin and will probably reap the rewards again next year when Robbo goes back to being a gun lol. :P

yes was aware this may be the case i learnt letting go of young premo mids not a good idea hard to get back

Justin Bieber

Koop would be spewing, Zac Dawson won't last until pick 3 hahaha

Justin Bieber

Campbell Brown.

#gun

But seriously some decent talent. Shame they will be on the rookie list

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on October 26, 2013, 11:33:34 PM
Campbell Brown.

#gun

But seriously some decent talent. Shame they will be on the rookie list

not necessarily.

Colliwobblers

only afl rookie drafted players of the same draft of the same season, HAVE to go on your rookie list, all others can go on either of your lists if you have space.

Justin Bieber

nostradamus

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 26, 2013, 11:37:20 PM
only afl rookie drafted players of the same draft of the same season, HAVE to go on your rookie list, all others can go on either of your lists if you have space.

good point to clarify there Colli.....think it could have caught some out

Colliwobblers

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BB67th on October 26, 2013, 08:12:02 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on October 26, 2013, 11:09:00 AM
Ales give: Shane Edwards + Rook 24
Tigers give: Thomas Bugg + Rook 58
JB to confirm

APPROVED

Reasoning: Fairly easy trade to pass here, a couple of depth players balanced with a pick swap.

Colli to process

PROCESSED

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BB67th on October 26, 2013, 08:14:37 PM
Quote from: Toga on October 26, 2013, 11:11:25 AM
Sad to see this guy go, but think it's for the best, as I felt that my midfield depth was a bit shaky. Here we go:

MONGOLIAN LAMBS give: Jack Riewoldt + Jack Newnes

UAE TIGERS give: Hamish Hartlett + Chris Knights

JROO8 to confirm.

I know Hartlett will be mid only this year but he will slot nicely into a utility position, while the loss of Jack Roo is (slightly) softened by adding Knights to our forward line if he's fit. I think our forwards are a strength of ours however and think that we will be able to cope with the loss of Riewoldt as Charlie Dixon will be moving from our defense to the forward line this season.

**EDIT: Due to JROO's list movement situation I think we have to process this trade in the second trade period...

APPROVED FOR SECOND TRADE PERIOD

Reasoning: Riewoldt and Hartlett are both worth quite a bit in this game for the roles that they play. Knights will score better short term, but Newnes will be better long term.

Colli to process

Just want to make sure that both of you are ok with this being in the second trade period as JROO doesn't have the list movements this period. If you don't want to commit to it being in the next period, I can reverse it.

PROCESSED - Note pure trade window #2 trade and will not occur until trade window #2 opens the same as all other trades done over two periods, however given no part of this trade is in trade window #1 this can be cancelled if both parties agree to do so unlike, the trades done over both periods which cannot be cancelled.