AXVS: OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD (2013/2014)

Started by Colliwobblers, September 05, 2013, 11:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

Quote from: KoopKicka on October 26, 2013, 09:43:02 PM
So its been approved?

At this stage no. Colli and I both would be ok with approving it, but seeing as we have already had several coaches express concerns at the trade, we would like to see what their specific concerns with it are and how many feel the same way. We don't plan to take it to a vote yet, but we will see how many people feel the need to protest against the trade.

KoopKicka

Quote from: BB67th on October 26, 2013, 09:47:15 PM
Quote from: KoopKicka on October 26, 2013, 09:43:02 PM
So its been approved?

At this stage no. Colli and I both would be ok with approving it, but seeing as we have already had several coaches express concerns at the trade, we would like to see what their specific concerns with it are and how many feel the same way. We don't plan to take it to a vote yet, but we will see how many people feel the need to protest against the trade.

ok rightio, that makes sense.

Justin Bieber

To throw it out there, I would prefer it to get approved just cause Rids and Nost will be easier to trade with, but that's just my selfish reasons. Lol.

Jay

Just goes to show the differences between comps! In WXV, my trade of Nicholls FOR Jenkins + pick 8 got negged... That would've certainly passed in here and the Cotch deal would be certainly negged I'm WXV.

I like the system we have here much better and I back BBwobblers to make the right call on the trade. If that's to pass it, then I'm fine with that :)

Could be a valuable lesson for Kathmandu as well to learn to shop around a bit more ;)

Justin Bieber

I agree, World's technique is terrible.

BB67th

Quote from: nostradamus on October 26, 2013, 02:34:24 PM
Quote from: KoopKicka on October 26, 2013, 02:33:45 PM
After quite a bit of negotiating and going back and forward.

KATHMANDU GIVE: Trent Cotchin

BANGKOK GIVE: Harry O'Brien + Jared Polec + Rook 3

Nost to confirm.

confirmed  8)

APPROVED

Reasoning for approving has already been stated above. Colli and I have decided that we both feel that the trade should pass, and being the admins of the comp, the trade will go through. In the end we feel the trade is even enough, and if we have to cop it for allow it through later, then we will.

Colli to process.

Justin Bieber

elephants

nostradamus

Kudos to both Colli and BB for making the tough call in the face of obvious opposition. As always your impartiality and commitment to integrity of the comp shines through.

Well done guys

We really do have the best run comp and Admins in all of the XVs

Colliwobblers

you have to remember that polec averaged 123 SC points over the entire u18 championships before being drafted.

and you have to remember that the lions are second only to Melbourne for failing to develop a photo much less a player over the past few seasons.

how many left this season?

we could go over this all season but at the end of the day it is within the guidelines to pass and so it has.

the winner of the trade seems clear but we will see, i also have expectations for harry o to stay back with heater leaving and young coming in on the wing, and harry freed up for AXVS should remain a top 10 defender.

rook #3 - lets see what koop has in mind.

and remember please regardless of what you think of the trade, I don't want to see koop getting a hard time on here, he is someone we all like and want around, not someone we want to run down and put shower on.

just think of the person before you make harsh comments. or else ;)

Nige

kilbluff1985

Quote from: nostradamus on October 26, 2013, 10:47:56 PM
Kudos to both Colli and BB for making the tough call in the face of obvious opposition. As always your impartiality and commitment to integrity of the comp shines through.

Well done guys

and BXV ;D

#lurking

nostradamus

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 26, 2013, 11:00:36 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on October 26, 2013, 10:47:56 PM

Well done guys

and BXV ;D

#lurking

l always suspected you were a lurker KB lol

Colliwobblers

he wouldn't have said the part about the admins if ringo os and H were in the room  ;D

but we are the best comp :)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 26, 2013, 11:02:44 PM
he wouldn't have said the part about the admins if ringo os and H were in the room  ;D

but we are the best comp :)

nah i'm not in it so it's not the best lol

well i am an assistant at the Ales

JROO been trying to get JPK lol