AXVS: OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD (2013/2014)

Started by Colliwobblers, September 05, 2013, 11:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Quote from: NigeyS on September 11, 2013, 04:29:11 PM
If Mitch Clark can stay fit and that foot doesn't riddle him, that's a solid trade.
Which is a very big if. He was close to retiring because of it...

Memphistopheles

Can I clarify something please.

In the National draft can we pick any players we like? For example players on the list of players that weren't drafted last season as well as those chosen by AFL clubs in the 2013 National Draft.

So I could, for example, choose Blicavs with my #12 pick if I wanted and he wasn't already taken?

Or do we have to pick players drafted by AFL clubs in the 2013 National Draft and can only take these other players in the Rookie Draft?

Nige

Quote from: Jayman on September 11, 2013, 04:30:21 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on September 11, 2013, 04:29:11 PM
If Mitch Clark can stay fit and that foot doesn't riddle him, that's a solid trade.
Which is a very big if. He was close to retiring because of it...
Yep, I agree. The more I think about it, I would probably rather rely on small forwards to kick goals than Mitch Clark being fit. He's played what? 15 games in 2 seasons? Like I said though, if he stays fit, great trade.

Jroo

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 11, 2013, 04:42:49 PM

In the National draft can we pick any players we like? For example players on the list of players that weren't drafted last season as well as those chosen by AFL clubs in the 2013 National Draft.

So I could, for example, choose Blicavs with my #12 pick if I wanted and he wasn't already taken?

Or do we have to pick players drafted by AFL clubs in the 2013 National Draft and can only take these other players in the Rookie Draft?
Blicavs and players who weren't drafted to AXVs clubs go into the rookie draft.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 11, 2013, 04:42:49 PM

NO

AXVS Nat Draft = players picked in the AFL Nat draft ONLY.

AXVS Rook/PreSeason Draft =

1. Picks that can go on your senior OR rookie list.

- remaining players unpicked from last seasons pool.
- delisted players from axvs clubs still afl listed.
- unpicked AFL national draft pick players.

2. Picks that have to go on your rookie list, cannot go on your senior list.

- AFL rookie drafted players.

AND TO PROMOTE A ROOKIE OFF YOUR ROOKIE LIST YOU WILL NEED TO USE ONE OF YOUR NAT DRAFT PICKS.

TO USE ALL NAT PICKS YOU HAVE YOU WILL HAVE TO DELIST ENOUGH PLAYERS FROM YOUR SENIOR LIST TO FIT THE PLAYERS IN YOU PICK

TO USE ALL ROOKIE/PRESEASON PICKS YOU HAVE YOU WILL HAVE TO DELIST ENOUGH PLAYERS FROM YOUR SENIOR ND OR ROOKIE LIST TO FIT THE PLAYERS IN YOU PICK.

BB67th

So AFL rookie drafted players have to go on your rookie list? What if you have extra spots still left open on your senior list?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: BB67th on September 11, 2013, 04:55:03 PM
So AFL rookie drafted players have to go on your rookie list? What if you have extra spots still left open on your senior list?

you will have to draft preseason drafted players, remaining players from the nat draft, unpicked players from last season.

there are plenty of options.

if anything there will be a shortage of rookie picks to go around not the other way around.

must remain true to the AFL.

nat picks get picked in the nat draft go on your senior list.

preseason picks go on either list

rookie picks go on the rookie list.

Memphistopheles

Ok this changes things somewhat. I was under the assumption we could pick anyone in the NAT draft.

Rookie picks are more valuable than I thought.

Memphistopheles

Some more big trades going down in Dolphins HQ.

Steele Sidebottom who just arrived is on the move again, this time to Kuala Lumpur.

Crocodiles give: Harley Bennell + Zac Tuohy + NAT 21
Dolphins give: Sidebottom + NAT 44.

I believe this trade should be fine for list movements (we still have two INs plus Sidey was one of those IN's so that cancels out one of the In's anyway doesn't it? Also he's being on-traded).

Ricochet

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 11, 2013, 06:59:22 PM

Steele Sidebottom who just arrived is on the move again, this time to Kuala Lumpur.

I believe this trade should be fine for list movements (we still have two INs plus Sidey was one of those IN's so that cancels out one of the In's anyway doesn't it? Also he's being on-traded).
Confirm

elephants

Toga

Wow big trade there! KL's midfield is starting to look deadly :o :-X

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 11, 2013, 06:59:22 PM

no this counts as ( 2 in )  and ( 0 out)

2 new players in

0 "more" original players out - as sidey was not part of your original list.

original = list pre this trade period.

you can continue to trade out players you have traded in for different players.

but you can only have 5 changes to your list.

so if you trade out red and in green that is a list movement

then if you trade out green and in blue that is not.

not is then doing blue out and black in.

the list change is still only one player - RED OUT - BLACK IN.

make sense....

Memphistopheles

I think so.

Still should be good right as I had 2 (in) and 0 (out) remaining.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 11, 2013, 11:52:35 PM
I think so.

Still should be good right as I had 2 (in) and 0 (out) remaining.

yep your good, i'll update process and post tomorrow - too much work (job work)

trade will pass

dolphins may win slightly if bennell kicks on but great "right now" trade for the crocs, smart trade from them.