Soccer Manager - World Championship 3160

Started by Hellopplz, April 10, 2011, 12:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

For all those who want to join up with a league that's got alot of people in it, join up here. It's hard but I have won 2 on the trott just by signing free agents (rated 87-88).

BB - Bayern Munich
Luigi - Shakhtar
HP - Wolfsburg

Just off a 2-1 win on Luigi despite playing 1 man down 8). I'm finishing low but out of the relegation struggle for now. But Luigi is last :'(. 1 win will help him alot though as bottom 4 are quite close!

Luigi197

Yes so far my career with Shakhtar has not gone well as i'm winless after 2 matches.

I've got 1 NMF
2 injured
1 Suspended, the same person who is complaining about Game time!

Starting XI Average:
Average Rating   Average Age   Average Value
88                   26                   £8.3M

It used to be 84, 24, 6.9M

C'mon Shakhtar!

Luigi197

oh and have Transferred 18 ppl in. But still have 80M left :D

Justin Bieber

Nice. About the same for me as well.

75 Mil so trying to buy in some players.

chrisuzz

would probs join but im working on my River Plate and Livepool sides

Justin Bieber

I'm building my Chievo side up very well. Villa, Lahm, Forlan and soon to have Pique or Xavi in :D.

Not to mention a host of Young Guns 8).

chrisuzz

wow nice, yeh ive got like 60 odd players at river plate, mostly youngins, all great player and im gonna get promted :)

Justin Bieber

That's alot!!! I have some of my Favs + some of my growing Favs :P. Van Buyten and Santa Cruz still in despite dropping.

chrisuzz

ill go find out the exact amount for you :P

Justin Bieber

Haha! My team in here (Wolfsburg) might rival that number very soon!!! :P.

chrisuzz

wow that's embarrasing ive only got 41 :P

Got some good risers in there, like Sakho, Schmitz, Buonanotte, Hulk, Musacchio, Jones, Henderson, Holtby, Wijnaldum, Feghouli.

Then some guys that are a bit younger/not rate aswell, Sime Vrsaljko, Danny Wilson, Erik Lamela, Vaclac Kaldec and many more.

Also got some old stars to hold up my team and help them win at the moment, Chivu, Mrachena, Westermann, Guti, Niang, Kanoute.

Playing in a custim world championship, and am in div2 with all the decent players at Bara, Real, Inter, Man U etc.