CENTREBET DRAFT LEAGUE - FF FANTASTIC (FULL)

Started by Colliwobblers, March 03, 2013, 05:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

yeah the top 100 odd picks are obvious, it is knowing of the gems that are under priced or probably breakouts who won't appear next on the remaining players list later in the draft that sets the teams apart.

auscoyote

Yeah i'm getting to them, but i'm still getting my head around only having about 4 players out of the top 50.
Bye time is also going to be interesting, very hard to plan for that. ???
Still, i shall have fun learning :)

Colliwobblers

remember this is 100% about league win not overall, byes are only 3 rounds of the season.

aim - make the finals - have a team to win the finals :)

auscoyote

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 04, 2013, 02:41:32 AM
remember this is 100% about league win not overall, byes are only 3 rounds of the season.

aim - make the finals - have a team to win the finals :)
Very good point, cheers

Told you it would be easy money for you guys ;D

Colliwobblers

Grannyboy

I'm teetering on having a crack at the $125 er ah I mean $250 ahem. I notice I can't leave this league til I join another one though. I'm being tempted by the dark side...

Justin Bieber

I need the 250 so I want to verse losers. Only problem...

SydneyRox

I havent tried the CB fantasy style, so I will give it a crack.

Colliwobblers

SydneyRox

Is the whole one night - 90 seconds draft picks locked in? Date set?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 05, 2013, 07:36:43 PM
Is the whole one night - 90 seconds draft picks locked in? Date set?

the time limit for picks is locked ONLY WAY TO GO.

The date is set but not locked, that was the time I thought it would take to fill this up. Slower than I thought, people seem to think they have more chance winning $250 against the public in public leagues.

however all it takes there is for two friends to be in the one league and cheating can occur and bye bye $250 :(

If it fills in time the date is set unless most want to change it. hopefully we fill it in time.

scorpazz

Justin Bieber

My internet is broken and I don't know if I can do it...... :'(

Edit: better news. I can use hotspot through phone to use the iPad. Still not sure.

Grannyboy

however all it takes there is for two friends to be in the one league and cheating can occur and bye bye $250

Still I may have more chance in a random public league than winning against you dt guns.
I might take my chances if I can find a league with the right specs for me.

Colliwobblers