How's my team looking?

Started by oh_lol, June 20, 2013, 11:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oh_lol

Hi guys,
Thought I'd see what your guys thoughts are and where can I improve?

I'm quite happy with my backs so far, as there really isn't anyone super consistent to choose from.
I'll upgrade my mids once a cash cow fattens up, or when there is a great bargain. Was going to do Jelwood this week, but am 11k short, and don't want to make an extra trade to get him in.
I'd like to see how Nicholls and Blicavs go for a few more weeks, but will definitely bring someone in soon. I am eyeing off Maric this weekend to see how he goes.
Forwards I'm not 100% sure on, but no one is really screaming out at me currently.

Cheers

Ringo

Sound team here and you are on the right track with your thoughts.

I would look at upgrading Priddis or Fyfe as I think you only need one not both if you wish to be competitive with other teams. Maybe one to Jelwood this week but your call and go with gut.

In the future:

With forwards I would look at Andrew Walker as an upgrade Option.

With Backs I would also look at downgrading Webster or Thurlow to Oxley when Oxley is on tyhe Bubble for the DPP link with Staker.  Backs have not been outstanding this year so this move will assist.

For this week who do you think will score more Blicavs or Staker.  If you think Staker Move Nat into Rucks as well with DPP.

You are in a sound position with trades left and cost.