The Team That FF Built

Started by Crouchy182, April 04, 2013, 04:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which trades this week

Vlastuin to Pittard and Lee to Dwyer
Vlastuin to Pittard and Karnezis to JJK

Crouchy182

Ok for those who don't know fan footy has compiled a team in the Rate My Supercoach section where each coach picked one player and we organised a team, the thread is http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,72362.0.html if you want to have a look at how we did it.

The round one wrap is a score of 2231 for an overall postions of 23,533

Here's what the team looked like.

So i'm going to open up for talk, trade sugestions and general banter on how well their pick did for the team.

grange76

Did no-one watch this team over the weekend? Could have scored realy well without the donut and K.Mitchell??

Nice side though and could do well over the season.

Good luck

westy501

Can someone write the team in text form... my net wont show the pic for some reason and im interested to see it... this should be a good thread

GoldDigger

tor01doc

If Lee is not playing, then VC on Ablett with Pendlebury or Cox to C as required?

Def - play Brown and Terlich - E on Stevenson?

Mid - play Viney  ::) - and Wines and maybe O'Meara or Kommer with E on the one not on field

Fwd - play Neade and watch subs because a few have mentioned Karnezis might be sub - speculation only at this stage.

Not a bad start though Crouchy - and well done on your selection for the Crows.

westy501

Quote from: GoldDigger on April 04, 2013, 06:02:56 PM
Here's a link to the team ...

http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/other_teams/?tid=182219

This is actually a really good looking team! looks better then mine and i got 2300... only thing i dont like is zach smith as ruck... need maric or goldy

Ringo

Agree with Doc

Play Wines Viney and one of O'Meara or Kommer with emergency on other

Play Neade over McAffer -  Would be surprised if Karnezis gets vest bet if possible keep an eye when announced.  I am tipping either Polkinghorne or Bewick for vest myself despite both being named on field.

tor01doc

Rrringo - we call that a second opinion!  :P

tor01doc

Quote from: westy501 on April 05, 2013, 04:14:08 PM

This is actually a really good looking team! looks better then mine and i got 2300... only thing i dont like is zach smith as ruck... need maric or goldy

True westy501 - sort of.

Smith outscored 7 rucks worth more than he was

And was only outscored by one (Brogan) that was cheaper.

He is a good value mid pricer at this stage. Should make a bit and I am guessing Leue is on Crouchy's radar to be followed by Nic Nat - or Maric etc if Plan A goes pear shaped.

Keep putting in though.

GoldDigger

Quote from: westy501 on April 05, 2013, 04:14:08 PM

It's a bloody ripper team, and FF built it! Well done chaps!

Crouchy182

Alrighty Chaps i've taken a bit of what everyone has said and placed our line up as so

Playing Terlich over Stevenson cause lets face it the Melbourne back line sees a bit of the ball

O'Meara an Mitchell on the bench cause O'Meara is playing the swans just thinking a rookie against the premiers probably wont score that well and Mitchell will probably wear the vest again.

Rucks i went with Blicavs as emergency no real reason

Fwds i went with Neade over Macaffer im scared of the vest.

If i've done anything silly or you disagree fire away now or forever hold your peace.

Ringo

Just a thought is it worth while playing Stevenson over Brown or do you think Brown will bounce back this week.

GoldDigger

VC Ablett, Vlastuin on field and captain, , Goddard (E), and see if Pendles can beat Gazza'a score.

tor01doc

Like it - Crouchy AND GoldDigger.

Crouchy182

Quote from: Ringo on April 05, 2013, 07:38:14 PM
Just a thought is it worth while playing Stevenson over Brown or do you think Brown will bounce back this week.

i forget what quarter Brown went off with his injury, do you remember?