A wise guy's always right even when he's wrong, he's right...

Started by Donnie Brasco, March 23, 2013, 09:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Where did you finish in leagues if top 4 I would sit but if you finished bottom 4 and in must win situation check out your opponents team try to anticipate his trades and the trade to win even if only one trade.

Donnie Brasco

This is it! I lost all of my first finals. Calling all experts... (I'm playing Crawf in one of my matches.)

2 trades, $55,900 left.

Goddard Duffield Gibbs Shaw Hartlett Staker (Vlastuin Docherty)

Ablett Pendlebury Kennedy Griffen Cotchin Priddis Dangerfield T.Mitchell (Gray K.Martin)

Maric Cox (Nicholls Grimley)

Rockliff J.Kennedy Bartel A.Walker Franklin S.Johnson (Lamb McBean)

Cheers guys!

Ringo

Will give you a couple of Options. Like most of us wish we had a trade or 2 left.

Nicholls to Grundy - Martin to Hanley via Vlastuin gives you the Def/Mid DPP/
Nicholls to Grundy - Mitchell to Swan

Donnie Brasco

Cheers Ringo, I like both, slightly leaning more towards the midfield move. What are your thoughts on Selwood?

Saw Hanley firsthand, against us on the weekend, kicked a very good goal. Becoming a great player!

Ringo

Just think Swan may outscore him but either way can not go wrong. Look at opponents team and select accordingly Swan owned by 40% of Teams and Selwood 30%.

Swans draw - Hawthorn, Eagles and North (scored 136 against North and 91 against Hawks in early rounds)
Jelwoods draw - Eagles, Swans, and Lions. (scored 163 against Swans and 135 against Lions in early rounds this year. May be a handy choice for GF as game is at skilled)

Donnie Brasco

Very happy 2411 this week, in 2/3 Grand Finals. Selwood loophole helped, as did Gray as a late-in for Walker. A few disappointments, though.

Goddard Duffield Gibbs Shaw Vlastuin Staker (Hartlett Docherty)

Ablett Pendlebury Selwood Kennedy Griffen Cotchin Priddis Dangerfield (Gray K.Martin)

Maric Cox (Grundy Grimley)

Rockliff J.Kennedy Bartel A.Walker Franklin S.Johnson (Lamb McBean)

Loophole is going to be challenging this week, as is my backline... Love to hear your thoughts guys?

Ringo

Do you have any trades left Donnie or did use both.

Watch your opponents move in the main league that you want to win and make your moves to counter.

Personally think Grundy will out score JJ Kennedy so will move Cox back to forward and moving JJK to bench.
If Docherty is named in centre again would play him over both Staker and Vlaustin.

With Sydney playing first I am looking at maybe JPK as VC to start and then weigh up Captain options. Hanneberry not playing and we seen that when a mid does not play taking points of JPK he increases scoring. (remember when Mitchell did not play last week JPK went 136)

Donnie Brasco

Thanks again Ringo.

Unfortunately, I have no trades left. As Hartlett is still suspended, who would you play out of Staker and Vlaustin, providing Docherty is named in the middle?

JPK makes a lot of sense, who are you thinking as backup... Selwood (Raines, but at SS), dare I say it, Ablett, Pendles or Griffen (injured?), Stevie J or Rocky?

Ringo

Toss the coin between Staker and Vlas as both are about equal.

Will either go Pendles or Stevie J for Captain if JPK does not work.

Donnie Brasco

Very happy 2460 this week, won my main Grand Final, lost the other two convincingly. 13,015 overall, not too bad.

Thanks again for all your help this year guys, especially Ringo! Most importantly, carn the Tiges this week!

Sabretooth Tigers

Vinny