Round 8 Trades

Started by whynot102, July 20, 2020, 06:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowls

starc to lloyd  pitt to Gawn,   would like to do greenwood or walters fwd but starc, rivers and noble in my backs leaves me facing potential donuts each week and stops me using hill/brander to bolster weakest line.   My fwd cover is crap as well,  sturt, brander, taylor and aarts. 
Need to get Dusty back into Fwds but cannot do it.  Also not sure if simpkin will be playing this week as well.

Sitting here with egg on my face,  started brayshaw in fwds and english in ruck.   traded out both.   dumped viney a week too early and pitt a week too late.   

shaker

Quote from: crowls on July 22, 2020, 11:42:02 AM
starc to lloyd  pitt to Gawn,   would like to do greenwood or walters fwd but starc, rivers and noble in my backs leaves me facing potential donuts each week and stops me using hill/brander to bolster weakest line.   My fwd cover is crap as well,  sturt, brander, taylor and aarts. 
Need to get Dusty back into Fwds but cannot do it.  Also not sure if simpkin will be playing this week as well.

Sitting here with egg on my face,  started brayshaw in fwds and english in ruck.   traded out both.   dumped viney a week too early and pitt a week too late.   
Your not the lone ranger mate I've used half my trades and really no better off than when I started , when you are 60000+ after round 1 it was the year to have a bit of a trade frenzy it didn't pay off so just keep trading  ;D

bkimm32

Quote from: crowls on July 22, 2020, 11:42:02 AM

Did the same with Brayshaw. Kicking myself

enzedder

Quote from: Rusty00 on July 22, 2020, 10:48:41 AM
Quote from: enzedder on July 22, 2020, 10:10:37 AM
Quote from: enzedder on July 21, 2020, 04:56:36 PM
Probably just the one trade.
Max King to Petracca.
Had a rethink about this and as much as I want Petracca I think this may be better.
Starcevich to Sicily and
Ceglar to Yeo
Only risk with that is you are bringing in 2 guys with the Rd.11 bye
Haven’t thought about that.
So what do we know?
4 teams have it R10
2 teams have it R11
Does it mean ESS and  Melbourne have had it already?

Anyway even factoring in the byes, I’d only have: Hurn, BWilliams (who hasn’t played yet anyway), Yeo, Sicily, Cripps and Docherty. I don’t have Titch, Fyfe, Walters, Pittonet etc.
so it’s probably not a big problem.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: enzedder on July 22, 2020, 02:05:36 PM
Does it mean ESS and  Melbourne have had it already?

Yep, they won't be having a bye

Pitto to Sicily is locked

Got a lot of choices for the second trade and still haven't decided - will wait for teams and hopefully that helps the decision making process

IntegralX

The 4 extra trades are making me think instead of getting Ridley this week, I go ahead and trade King for Rankine for the extra fat stacks........

Woppa15

Double upgrade this week.
Thinking either Whitfield or Oliver and B.Smith for Budarick and M.King.

StuL

Is Doedee still worth jumping on even if he now costs a ton more than he started?

StuL

With extra trades should we dump Smith?

Carn

Did we just get and extra 4 trades?

Did we defeat the boss or collect enough coins to unlock ‘bonus 4 trades’?
Not enjoying playing a game where the rules are changing all the time.

RoughRed

Quote from: Carn on July 22, 2020, 08:58:51 PM
Did we just get and extra 4 trades?

Did we defeat the boss or collect enough coins to unlock ‘bonus 4 trades’?
Not enjoying playing a game where the rules are changing all the time.
Agree but what can you do  :-\
Thay be wild covids out thar

whynot102

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: whynot102 on July 22, 2020, 10:34:07 PM
Hold or trade Fyfe

I’m holding, as I have the cash to upgrade Brander to Sicily and flower off Rozee to a $500k mid.

Will assess next week

whynot102

Can do Rozee to Smith and Taylor to Dusty worth the trades or not

IntegralX

Quote from: whynot102 on July 22, 2020, 11:18:32 PM
Can do Rozee to Smith and Taylor to Dusty worth the trades or not

Wouldn't be going anywhere near Dusty this year.