If Robbie Gray....

Started by mcwarne, September 04, 2011, 12:19:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcwarne

If Robbie Gray gets 26 or more I will be tasting the sweet nectar of Premiership success! So I'm gunna get up bright and early and drive him to the ground to make sure he rocks up fit and fresh and then barrack hard for the funny looking little guy!  :D

GoLions

26 is a big ask from someone who plays for port adelaide. in saying that they're playing melbourne. and yes i know brisbane aren't much better

AlexIsOnFire

Well done Port Adelaide, in what has been a dreadful year you stepped it up for Brogan.... and pulled yourself off the bottom of the ladder... and GC deserve to be there.

Windigo

And now they get pick 6 instead of 4.....

nas

Quote from: Windigo on September 04, 2011, 09:29:44 PM

Well means (IMO) means they try for Broges & not the pick. Dees spring to mind as well as someone else.

Windigo

Quote from: naste on September 04, 2011, 09:32:54 PM

Well means (IMO) means they try for Broges & not the pick. Dees spring to mind as well as someone else.

Fair enough. Shouldn't matter much. Should be plenty of talent in the draft. I truly hope my second favorite team (Power) succeed in 2012.  :)

nas

Quote from: Windigo on September 04, 2011, 09:35:01 PM
Quote from: naste on September 04, 2011, 09:32:54 PM

Fair enough. Shouldn't matter much. Should be plenty of talent in the draft. I truly hope my second favorite team (Power) succeed in 2012.  :)

Welcome aboard Lol