Venting R1

Started by Torpedo10, March 23, 2017, 11:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piesfan1989

Also, not taking taylor adams..he looked flowering amazing last night.

sidvicious

1st player rage post   

PATRICK RYDER

Sole Ruck
Injury free
Should be a gun
Built like Tarzan
Plays like Jane

justaverage

Was very happy until just now. Smith injured, Swallow out and now N Roo injured  >:(

RaisyDaisy

Had JPK in my side since SC opened but then I had to change my structure this week and drop a prem mid and I chose to drop him ffs

Early days but also picked Macrae over Buddy after having Bud for ages too

PowerBug

My vent is when I see people say "Oh I had him all pre-season until last night." Newflash: Season started Round 1, you never had him ;)

Jack Steven was pretty poor so I'm disappointed in him. Will take 87 from Ryder first game out!

no eye deer

Didn't listen to all the preseason talking up of JPK. "He always starts slow" I said." Hanners a better player to start with." I said,  "Don't follow the pack" I said.............hmm..........

Mat0369

Quote from: no eye deer on March 25, 2017, 10:14:35 PM
Didn't listen to all the preseason talking up of JPK. "He always starts slow" I said." Hanners a better player to start with." I said,  "Don't follow the pack" I said.............hmm..........

That was Hanners lowest score in a couple of years. I'm not sure what to make of it. If he sucks big time again next week I'll swap him out to Dusty maybe.

Mongoose528

Angry with Florents 44, was hoping that he would at least get 65  >:(

Grufflez

Quote from: PowerBug on March 25, 2017, 08:56:08 PM
My vent is when I see people say "Oh I had him all pre-season until last night." Newflash: Season started Round 1, you never had him ;)

Jack Steven was pretty poor so I'm disappointed in him. Will take 87 from Ryder first game out!

I had nearly everyone during the preseason, do i still get all their points?  ;D

tommy10

Pendles and Hepp. Should have gone with the gut about them.

HoleMeal

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 25, 2017, 10:20:29 PM
Quote from: no eye deer on March 25, 2017, 10:14:35 PM

That was Hanners lowest score in a couple of years. I'm not sure what to make of it. If he sucks big time again next week I'll swap him out to Dusty maybe.
He has given up drinking. Has not had a sip for months.

Buckley did the same thing in his playing days one year. Wanted to take his game to the next level, can't remember which season, maybe 95 or 96?
Anyway, by round 4 he had his worst start to a season EVER! Tony Shaw turned round to him and said "For Christs sake just lighten up and have a beer would ya?!?!"
Buckley went out and had a few and dominated from then on in.

Hanners may need to lighten up and do the same.

SilverLion

Flowerin' Hannerbery :-\

eaglesman

I wouldn't be too worried about Treloar. I watched the game twice and he got absolutely robbed I don't care what anyone says.

The only issue for Treloar is he doesn't get points for breathing like some of the other sc favourites.

I will have to trade him out probably but for his own sake I hope Riewoldt is ok

js19

How quickly can Toby Greene be traded out...?

cotch9

Surely the scoring system has been changed, how Laird only scored 115 is beyond me