Herald Sun Live HQ

Started by rfc4eva, March 25, 2017, 03:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rfc4eva

What have these morons done to he perfectly good site they had last year.one button on your phone and laptop and you could swap from game to game and be able to check your teams live score and see your opponents as well and its completely user unfriendly now or am I missing something?

js19

I just get an error message and can't access at all through FoxSports. Looks de-commissioned...

Grufflez

Quote from: js19 on March 25, 2017, 04:07:27 AM
I just get an error message and can't access at all through FoxSports. Looks de-commissioned...

I get the same thing when i click on any link, sorry due to heavy traffic this site is currently out of bounds, has been that way all preseason.
I dunno wtf is going on tbh.

Obviously some people are still accessing the revamped site somehow, has the name changed from ''Fox Sports |superfooty live hq''?

Mat0369

Fox Sports is a mess. They changed the look the 2nd half of last year and it wouldn't allow me to view SC scores must games. Now there isn't even an option for it and I have no idea where to look. I'm thinking of contacting them to ask. If they have taken the option away that's pretty crappy. The only way I could access the live scores was through there because I'm a Foxtel subscriber and not a Herald Sun subscriber.

RaisyDaisy

Yep, I miss the old normal live hq

This new ones a piece of crap and missing so much

Better fix things soon I hope

tkringle

RaisyDaisy

Do they have a twitter account or anything that explains all the problems and horrible changes?

Really poor that they don't communicate anything

rfc4eva

If it aint broke dont fix it.That was my favourite part of HQ being able to see live match up scores especially on a sunday in the last game.I know you can do it on the Supercoach page but its always a few minutes late.

LordSneeze

The new site is useless.

The Live scores were useless

The app was useless.

King_Robbo

Incredibly poor user experience - last years site was so much more useful and reliable...

no eye deer

Can't link it to your team either? Correct me if I'm wrong?