Main Menu

Trade Market Trends

Started by Torpedo10, October 10, 2014, 08:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

PowerBug

From the original for those unaware:
This, is the combined thread for putting dibs on players, suggesting players to other players or advertising players you have for sale.
When you dibs players it is required you do so in the following format

I refuse to abide by the first point, it's silly and childish. I do think we need to get FTP more popular though on this forum, the board is sort of dying off I feel

Nails

I dibs everyone currently on the TM.

JBs-Hawks

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on October 11, 2014, 08:24:08 PM
This, is the combined thread for putting dibs on players, suggesting players to other players or advertising players you have for sale.

I refuse to abide by the first point, it's silly and childish. I do think we need to get FTP more popular though on this forum, the board is sort of dying off I feel
It's more of an alert on players. If someone has posted a player on here, common courtesy to PM them asking how high. If they don't answer. Go hard. >:D

AFEV

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 11, 2014, 09:37:14 PM

It's more of an alert on players. If someone has posted a player on here, common courtesy to PM them asking how high. If they don't answer. Go hard. >:D
Or just bid on players you would like to acquire up until a reasonable amount. :P

PowerBug

Maybe when you post the player you like, you can also post the price you are willing to pay?

Still, despite friendships, we are all enemies :P

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on October 11, 2014, 10:34:44 PM
Maybe when you post the player you like, you can also post the price you are willing to pay?

Still, despite friendships, we are all enemies :P
:'(

PowerBug

We are though.

I am really hating the market now, I think the wage discount has caused for prices to skyrocket up, so I can't see them dropping any time soon

AFEV

I am always hating the market.
In happier news I have found the player I've been looking for for about a season. However, unlikely I'll get him.

Torpedo10

Quote from: AFEV on October 11, 2014, 10:51:24 PM
I am always hating the market.
In happier news I have found the player I've been looking for for about a season. However, unlikely I'll get him.
who is it?

Cookie311993

You are constantly posting players you want.
For everyone's knowledge, I don't care if you "dibs" a player. If I need him I will bid. Send me a Pm if you wish to negotiate

Torpedo10

Quote from: Cookie311993 on October 11, 2014, 11:06:20 PM

You are constantly posting players you want.
For everyone's knowledge, I don't care if you "dibs" a player. If I need him I will bid. Send me a Pm if you wish to negotiate
Remember Cassandra and how Qadir lost fair bit of respect for you after that.  :P

JBs-Hawks

All is fair in love and war

Cookie311993

Doesnt worry me torp, as I don't read that thread. We are all trying to run a successful side

As someone who runs both sides I need to go for anyone who meets my criteria.